BY KONAMI

Cassidy T.
This is a really fun game to get you up and moving! I used to play this all of the time. I only would give 3 stars though because of the song selection, There aren't very many and the songs aren't that great! Still fun game though!
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Another great game from the past. Random choices of music to play but overall a fun game to play with friends. Lost weight due to playing it so much.
Lolita L.
Wichita, KS
I played this game everyday after school back in the day! Its an incredible workout and the playlist gets you in the zone! I highly recommend you get your hands on this.
Danni G.
Talk about a workout! DDR games really got the heart rate going and we're definitely a way to burn off those calories!
Caitlyn B.
When i was younger my cousin would bring this over to play and i love it. Its very fun to play.
Julie M.
I would play this game when I was little with my sisters, and while it was fun, it was also good exercise!
Katherine G.
Deltona, FL
Very fun. game, when I used to baby'sit I had to play this almost every single time.