BY KONAMI

Cassidy T.
This is a really fun game to get you up and moving! I used to play this all of the time. I only would give 3 stars though because of the song selection, There aren't very many and the songs aren't that great! Still fun game though!
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
I played this game everyday after school back in the day! Its an incredible workout and the playlist gets you in the zone! I highly recommend you get your hands on this.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Another great game from the past. Random choices of music to play but overall a fun game to play with friends. Lost weight due to playing it so much.
Danni G.
Talk about a workout! DDR games really got the heart rate going and we're definitely a way to burn off those calories!
Julie M.
I would play this game when I was little with my sisters, and while it was fun, it was also good exercise!
Caitlyn B.
When i was younger my cousin would bring this over to play and i love it. Its very fun to play.
Katherine G.
Deltona, FL
Very fun. game, when I used to baby'sit I had to play this almost every single time.