ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo Gamesnone
Konami Contra v40 - Action/Adventure Game - Nintendo DS

Konami Contra v.4.0 - Action/Adventure Game - Nintendo DS

by none

Contra 4 takes place two years after the events of Contra III: The Alien Wars. After saving earth from invasion by Red Falcon, Bill Rizer and Lance Bean are confronted with a new extraterrestrial menace: the terrifying Black Viper. Joined by hard-boiled mercenaries Mad Dog and Scorpion, the warriors must once again wage war against an entire army of invaders. Refining the 2D side-scrolling genre the series established 20 years ago, Contra 4 delivers pure action at a fever pitch as players jump, shoot, and dodge oncoming hazards. Utilizing a new dual screen presentation, the action spans both screens of the Nintendo DS, giving players the opportunity to battle across expansive environments in which death can come from any direction. The use of both screens for the game's core action also allows for massive boss battles as players try to seek and destroy the weak points of sky-high enemies. For 1-2 Players. Rated T= Teen. Model # 602023.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Konami Contra v.4.0 - Action/Adventure Game - Nintendo DS!
member-d1d9f3
contra is a video game that came out years ago but I still like it because of the levels that are getting harder and harder, it's a game of skill in certain parts since you have to think of strategies so that you're not easily defeated, it's about soldiers with weapons and there are soldiers attacking, hidden tanks and other things...
Amber Z.
Dammam
I ll give it 10 stars. It was my first game that I won with my sister and we were like the heros who conquered everything and saved the world. I still remember that feeling and it was great ♥️♥️

Looking for your answer?