BY KONAMI

• Are therr any jump scares and if so are they exsessive, i...5 Answers
  • What is the point of this game?5 Answers
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Oh god I played this on my wii thinking it would be a fun thriller. This game made me jump and scream far too much. I didn't get very far because I couldn't handle it very well. From what I did play it was ok and it did the job of scaring me while I played.
Evangelina P.
If you'd like horror movies then this video game is for you it has a lot of supplies elements that you might like and if you interested in this game I recommend this game for any or movie junkie
Tina T.
I love it! it is fun sometimes it can get annoying with how quick you have to move but it's definitely fun trying to find the red lady, especially when she sends you letter on your wii when you sign out of the game.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
I played till the party of her meeting the little girl she grab mi by the leg more than enough time haven't played it since lol love it scared of it lo
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Fun game but creepy! Had me shoooook the whole time. Lol but if you like horror movies than turn it into a game and see if you can survive. Haha
Taylor L.
Stuttgart, AR
This game is so fun! It makes me anxious, due to the fact that it is literally so compelling. You really feel like you're in the game!
Carol G.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I'm a horror fan and this game was right up my alley... Of course I couldn't play it when my kids are home.. Too scary for them!!
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Fun game, creepy and compelling! Your sitting there all nervous and then half the time i feel myself looking around getting paranoid ! Good for a few laughs if you like creepiness and just overall good fun!
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
As a horror fan I really enjoyed playing this game because it kept me on my feet and I was anxious the whole time!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
What is the point of this game?
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Are therr any jump scares and if so are they exsessive, i don't wanna pass out whilr playing this?
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
What kind of game is this? A game for all ages?