BY KONAMI

Manda H.
Papillion, NE
My 8 year old and his friend love this game! I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because, it actually gives you more points for yelling "Go Emperor Stone" at it! How crazy is that?? I couldn't believe it. I'm constantly hearing "Go Emporer Stone" yelled from my son's room. It's kind of funny... but kind of annoying too! Just wanted to give the other parents a heads up on this feature.
Helen M.
Dallas, OR
My grandson love bey blade. he watches the show all the time,and like to play the games. it also makes it nice when you are on a road trip and the game and game system keeps them busy.
Tracy M.
Nice game and a lot of action..my kind of game I use to loved watching and playing this with my brother in the past.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
I am a mother of a 9 years old boy , I never thought that I will be saying this but I just love it! We play together lol and it’s a great toy a little bit expensive but we looooveeee it so much!