Konad Nail Art Mini Set Polish, Stamper, & Scraper + Image Plate M61 Cow Print + A-Viva Nail File uploaded by Liz L.

BY KONAD

• Anyone have tips on how best to use this? I have been attempting ...1 Answers
  • I am a beginner.Saw tutorial on You tube.Any brand Nail polishes ...1 Answers
  • I bought the kit but it seems so hard to use! Was it this difficu...1 Answers
Silje B.
Konad is the one brand that started the whole stamping nail trend, since then stamping has come a long way. More brands, different types of stampers and no you don't need Konad polish to stamp your nails. When I started stamping you were told you had to use Konad stamping polish only to stamp your nails. Also Konad is kind of expensive compared to other brands that are out there. For myself once I discovered other brands I stopped getting Konad. The reason for this, the price yes. The individual images are cute, but the full nail images were too small to cover all 10 nails. Had to "double stamp" the image on middle and thumb nail. And that takes skills to line up the images. Also when I started there was only 1 kind of firmness on stamper, and it was too firm for my deeply curved nails. So I ended up smudging the image on my nails.
If you have wide nail beds I wouldn't go with Konad. These days there are other brands that have bigger sized full nail images and the plates have more images on them or they come in a bundle for a good price. To mention some Bundle Monster, Pueen, MoYou, Dashica/Infinity Nails, Marianne Nails, Uber Chic, Messy Mansion.
Anna H.
I love an all in one kit and this one is my favorite. The results are great I get a lot of compliments and with a little practice it comes out perfect!
arianna t.
This stuff works great ! it is very easy to use and does not take long at all ! it just takes a little practice :)
Khyati S.
I really like this kit! It is great for doing nail designs in the comfort of your own home. It is very easy to use.
I always wondered how to make different figures in my nails without making a cliché out of it, and I felt really well as I tried this set basically because it is easy and doesnt require nail art talent, basically just practice...WORTH IT.
miss p.
I like this set. It is very difficult to stamp the designs on the nails. I got this set from a pageant, because Konad Benelux was our main sponsor.
Liz L.
I bought the kit but it seems so hard to use! Was it this difficult for everyone in the beginning? Any special tips?
Alma Lillian T.
I can make the nail stamp to work, which is the best nail Polish to use for this please help, I have tried several ones and can't make it for my own nails getting frustrated
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
Anyone have tips on how best to use this? I have been attempting to stamp but transferring the nail polish onto the stamp seems to evade me
Bhavna P.
Brampton, ON
I am a beginner.Saw tutorial on You tube.Any brand Nail polishes are okay for stamping ?