BY KONAD NAIL ART #42 in Nail Art

Ashley B.
Rowlett, TX
I found out about these on YouTube and Amazon, and at first I didn't know how well they would work. I ordered a plate and it was great. Just be careful to use a nail polish that doesn't have glitter and is a little thicker. Also make sure you are quick once you scrape the polish because you don't have much time before it dries and you have to do it again.
Sana Z.
They are really cute and small. Perfectly fits your nails if you have small nails. Once you know how to use stampers, you can become really creative with them. But these are great for beginners.
Neida T.
Maywood, CA
I love this! I found out that people often buy imitations so they're never happy with the results. It just has to be Konad! I always use their special, thick nail polish to do designs since it works the best that way. I've been using stencils like these for several years. However this one is my favorite because of the small, cute designs!
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
This plate is so cute when and easy to use with the right polish. Need a polish that is thick without glitter or any reflects. I love using them when I don't have much time.
Mai S.
I love this stamping nail art. I bought one for my friend and myself we do matching designs on our nails it's really cute. The best part is doing it with different colors and the materials to used for your nails is amazing.
Sarah C.
Medford, OR
The konad stampers work great, the grooves are deep enough to get a good amount of polish so the design is highly visible. I use them on clients all the time. The konad paints are pretty expensive though.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Yea for these stamps! my sister got me into doing this and now i have a ton of them .we do our moms nails in the nursing home and everyone always loves them!
Asia C.
I absolutely love this plate! The images are small enough for my daughter to use when we have mommy daughter time. I love the stamping polishes as well.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for beginners in nail stamping. The plate's designs are small and cute. I use this on my 5 year old's nails when she wants a design.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Really good basic stamping plates. They are simple and clear and even if you don't use the plates this brand makes the best stamping polish.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
I got a couple of nail plates but no nail polish works with them. can I only use o.p.i. brand for them? any one else have the same problem?
pratima r.
What is the difference between a sticky and non sticky stamper?WIll gel nail polishes fill in the gaps?
Seema D.
Cream Ridge
What kind of nail poilshes work with this? WIll gel nail polishes fill in the gaps?
Laure M.
What is the difference between a sticky and non sticky stamper? What would you recommend?
Sabrina S.
Weston , VT
Are these easy or hard to use?