Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper And Scraper uploaded by Angelica W.Konad Nail Art Double Ended Stamper And Scraper uploaded by Angelica W.

BY KONAD NAIL ART #72 in Nail Art

Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I have multiple stampers for my nail art, but I have to say that this one is my favorite and seems to work the best. It's firm on both ends and not as large as the gummy ones. However, it picks up designs easily from plates and makes for easy application.

It's great with nail stamping polish as well as popular brands like OPI & Essie. I clean it with a link roller between stamps instead of remover and tend to use a gift card instead of the scraper they provide, as it can scratch the plates.
Heather C.
I am very pleased with this product! This is my first stamper and it does a great job. The body is easy to hold and use and the ends/stamping bit does the job. Just make sure to prime it with a nail file by sanding it lightly before you use it!

The scraper is not my favorite however- it scratches the plates easily and is hard to clean. I am going to try using an old plastic gift card in the future.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
I like Konad products. Their scraper is the only one I use. The stamper works well, but it is quite firm so it's not great for doing full nail designs on long or curved nails. However, I do like to use it for accent designs. If you have short, smaller nails, it would be good for you.
Christina K.
I'm just now getting into nail stamping and I'm a big fan. I bought a little kit with plates and a stamper but liked the idea of a two sided one. This Konad stamper and scraper is really great. The stamper picks up the image with minimal extra polish (there's always some left on the plate after scraping). The scraper doesn't scratch my plates. I use this stamper exclusively now.
Stephanie S.
I am not a big fan of this stamper. It is pretty hard and inflexible compared to other stampers. This is fairly tricky to use and never worked all that well for me. I like the softer, silicone style stamped instead.
Neida T.
Maywood, CA
Love this double ended stamper, the scraper is the same as always but the perk here is the stamper. I enjoy using the smaller side instead since it allows you to be much more precise in comparison to the larger end. Such a great product for nail art!
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
My picture speaks for itself! I'm not obsessed with nail stamping!! This kit it easy to use and clean. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to take their nail game to a new level!!!
Susli C.
Very useful! I would take long doing a small design on my nails but with this is way easier!
Elaine L.
This is great for printing designs onto the nails. I think it's quick, easy and simple but you will need to but you need to purchase a metal stamp plate separately. You will have to print the design fast onto your nails because it would dry out ūüėä i would recommend to anymore who is interested in nail art.
Menna m.
cairo, cairo
I love this product is amazing I use it on my nail it looks good I recommended it to everyone to use it also the price is good
Cassie C.
Covington, GA
I've been looking for a good nail stamper. can anyone tell me if this one is worth the money or not?
Roxanne M.
Round Rock, Texas
Do the designs transfer evenly? Considering getting this for a friend, but she is attention detailed so if one area doesn't evenly go on then I know she will try and go in and fix it by hand which kinda defeats the purpose.
Joanna M.
Opa Locka, FL
Does this really work? Or is it a big mess?
Daniela C.
Spearman, TX
I use to have one of these and could never get it to print! How do you get it to print??