by Hawaiian Gold

Overlooking the case blue-green Pacific Ocean. in the rich volcanic soil of Kona, Hawaii at the Parry Estate - Kona Gold Coffee Plantation, we nurture each and every third generation coffee tree. The coffee beans are grown on Mauna Loa's mountain slopes, bathed in crystalline water and cooled by the warm Pacific trade winds. This is nature's perfect cradle for the superior coffee trees to flourish. The sun-ripened coffee cherries are hand-picked, sun dried, expertly graded and roasted in small batches to ensure the highest possible standard of quality. Our family. oversees this entire process so you may enjoy the distinctive intense flavor of the world's finest high mountain estate grown Kona coffee. This seductive mixture produces a vibrant taste with a striking exotic character enhancing this world renowned varietal favorite. We are proud of our coffee plantation and invite you to visit us in Kona, Hawaii at the top of Donkey Mill Road. From our plantation to your cup! Our land. Our heritage. Our commitment Centuries ago on sun-drenched volcanic mountain slopes, King Kamahameha cultivated his personal royal fields on land that is today Parry Estate - Kona Gold Coffee Plantation. Company archaeologists are carefully protecting the great king's legacy on historical sites throughout the property. Exotic wildlife and lush rain forest vegetation flourish in the carefully planned natural hundreds of acres to conserve the ecological and historical heritage of this extraordinary paradise. Be as

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kona Hawaiian Gold Kona Coffee, Gourmet Blend Ground Coffee, 10-Ounce (Pack of 3)!
Starkville, MS
A really great grocery store coffee, this brings Hawaiin coffee to your kitchen. I find this to be a flavorful, full bodied coffee with no bitterness. I buy this often, mostly when it is on sale because it is a fairly expensive coffee (for the grocery store) but I really enjoy the taste of this and I would definitely recommend this!
Growing up out in the pacific, this was the go to coffee. I haven't had it in years but we used to collect the gold clips that came on top. The flavor is just right. Not to strong. And the smell of a fresh pot brewing is something you never forget!
No Special Diet
Mesa, AZ
If you love good Kona coffee than this is the coffee for you. There is just something special about coffee from Hawaii that cannot be explained until you have it. This coffee is smooth and rich. Cold or hot brew, does not matter. It is great.
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
This is great coffee! I actually find it often at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. It's nice and rich, not bitter at all. I've bought the ground and whole bean and both are great.
No Special Diet
Moscow, ID
Kona coffee is a delicious, full bodied blend. Hawaiian gold is a great flavor, and is definitely a go-to coffee. Only problem is that it can be slightly pricey - almost comparable to Starbucks