KONA COAST , Sauce Teriyaki Pardse Pna, 15 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie l.KONA COAST , Sauce Teriyaki Pardse Pna, 15 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Thalia G.

BY KONA COAST #41 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

A cut above your standard Chinese sweet and sour sauces, mezzetta' s version is a perfect addition for your stir-fry's, or pour it over Asian noodles, tofu and rice bowls. As a dipping sauce, try it with egg rolls or pot stickers. Best of all this... see more...

• I have been looking for this, somebody tell me where I buy the KO...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa P.
Foodie Expert
I bought this thinking it wouldn't be too salty compared to other marinades. I likes the taste of it but it can get a bit sweet. Be careful when using it with people who don't like sugary bbq
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
My family LOVES this sauce! We add it to cut up chicken and pair it with rice and it has such a unique pineapple taste to it which makes it wonderful
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. Especially with chicken and rice makes the meat taste yummy and my daughter eat it. It's a must I recommend this.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
This is some.good sauce. Really great on chicken. Would be great on wings also. I really like this stuff and use it alot.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Foodie Expert
This stuff is really good!! Excellent on chicken in the crock pot with rice! Tastes great
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
So delicious I love making teriyaki chicken with this . My favorite so far . Making this for dinner tonight
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
Foodie Expert
I have been looking for this, somebody tell me where I buy the KONA COAST?