KONA COAST , Sauce Teriyaki Pardse Pna, 15 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Thalia G.KONA COAST , Sauce Teriyaki Pardse Pna, 15 OZ (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie l.

BY KONA COAST #21 in Asian Sauces

A cut above your standard Chinese sweet and sour sauces, mezzetta' s version is a perfect addition for your stir-fry's, or pour it over Asian noodles, tofu and rice bowls. As a dipping sauce, try it with egg rolls or pot stickers. Best of all this... see more...

• I have been looking for this, somebody tell me where I buy the KO...4 Answers
Alyssa P.
I bought this thinking it wouldn't be too salty compared to other marinades. I likes the taste of it but it can get a bit sweet. Be careful when using it with people who don't like sugary bbq
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
My family LOVES this sauce! We add it to cut up chicken and pair it with rice and it has such a unique pineapple taste to it which makes it wonderful
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff. Especially with chicken and rice makes the meat taste yummy and my daughter eat it. It's a must I recommend this.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
This is some.good sauce. Really great on chicken. Would be great on wings also. I really like this stuff and use it alot.
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
So delicious I love making teriyaki chicken with this . My favorite so far . Making this for dinner tonight
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
This stuff is really good!! Excellent on chicken in the crock pot with rice! Tastes great
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
I have been looking for this, somebody tell me where I buy the KONA COAST?