BY KONA COAST

Enjoy Kona Coast Marinade & Grilling SauceIsland Teriyaki. Mezzetta Kona Coast Island Teriyaki Sauce Is Smooth Sweet And Full Of Flavor. Marinate Your Favorite Meats And Seafood Or Try Pouring Over Asian Noodles Tofu And Rice Bowls. As A Dipping Sauce. Try It With Pot Stickers Or Egg Rolls. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I use terriyaki and alot of things but my favorite dish is Chicken and Rice with it on it! I take it for a lunch at work atleast twice a week! Great taste and they have many flavors! Can purchase at kroger
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
Oh my god! Kona Island teryaki is REALLY amazing. It marinates so well and the flavor is out of this world! I always end up licking my fingers when I eat this stuff!
Agnus H.
I add this to my meat dishes to make them taste seasoned and delicious. I feel like I can really cook something good after using Kona marinade.
Kymberly F.
This entire brand never seems to fail me in flavorful meals. I love the island teriyaki and put it on almost everything
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
Omg I really love this marinade sauce I like cooking my Terriyaki chicken with this and the kalbi sauce is awesome too
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
My mother in law is from Hawaii and this is what she uses on pretty much all of her meats. it is absolutely amazing.
Lauren K.
I like putting Teriyaki marinade on my chicken and in my stir-frys. Good strong and salty flavor!
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
OMG Amazeballs this sauce is great. I love the teriyaki flavor. It tastes great with any meat.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
Hands down best tasting teriyaki sauce! It tastes so good and is so easy to cook with
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
The price is good .. Tastes good I'm a sauces person so I'm in love with those type of things
Flora Z.
Is this a good marinade for chicken just wondering , thats all.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
What meat do you marinate with this sauce?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Does this sauce contain sugar?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
Is it all that good or would you be better off making your own?