BY KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
Honestly the best beer I've ever had. I worked at a bar and hated beer. Everytime we got a new beer I would force myself to try it and hated it. Until this one came along ♡ I've tried other wheat beer that I didn't like and other passion fruit flavored beer that were just overwhelming. This beer is perfect. Smooth with a hint of flavor and just overall amazing. I encourage everyone to try it!!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
Favorite beer from Kona brew.  I'm a firm believe in supporting local, and since I was born and raised in Kona, it only makes sense for me to try this gem of a beer.

The flavor is phenomenal with hits of Lilikoi (passion fruit). The fruity notes are great and not too overwhelming, nor will it give you a sore stomach due to not being sickly sweet.

This is a beer that I will gladly drink the whole six pack to myself.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I think the first reviewer is a little confused, as this is a beer, not an energy drink. More like a "relax and chill" drink. Lovely wheat beer with the light taste of Lilikoi, or passionfruit. I bright a bottle of this home from O'ahu, and I already miss it.