Kona Brewing Co. Longboard Island Lager - 6 CT uploaded by Alexa B.Kona Brewing Co. Longboard Island Lager - 6 CT uploaded by Lyndsay B.

BY KONA BREWING COMPANY

Kona Brewing Co. Longboard® Island Lager®.
Kona Brewing Co, handcrafted Kona, Hawaii. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i first tried it when we went to hawaii a couple years back, and now we buy it all the time." in 1 review
Alexa B.
Lodi
I love Kona beer! When I was traveling, I decided to get a pint of this beer at a festival and it was so refreshing since it was a hot day, and I kept coming back for more. I realized that this is definitely one of my favorite beers as a don’t drink beer often. Great taste and great price too!
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the beer u can see in my refrigerator every week :) I live in Hawaii, so of course I drink Kona Brew beers. In my opinion Longboard tastes the best, but sometimes I go for another ones when I want something more bitter. I totally recommend all of them.
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
10/10 would recommend. I love Kona Brewing Co. This is absolutely one of my favorite beers. The design and packaging are great. It's super light and doesn't leave you feeling totally bloated.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my beer of the summer! It has a tropical flavor and reminds me of being on the beach in Hawaii. It's a light and delicious beer that's perfect to drink at barbecues. I love it, and after I introduced many friends to it, they love it, too!
Shawna G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite beers of Kona, if not of all time! I just love the flavor of these beers and they are not super heavy on the stomach. The packaging is cute too! Every time I go to Total Wine I usually always walk out with a case of longboards.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite locally brewed drink! You can find this at any bar or store that sells beer on the island - definitely a favorite. Great refreshing flavor that needs to be sold at more stores across the US!
Daniel  S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Kona Brew Company!! They make some great tasting Brews. Great robust flavors and aromas that will leave you wanting more every time. I would recommend this product wether your having friend over to watch the game or a family get together. great for all occasions
Rebecca S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love the design and the messages in the bottle caps! Its a good lager, not tough to take down. I've been meaning to try Kona's other brews after trying this one. Looking forward to it.
Alise V.
Longboard isn't necessarily unique, but it's great when you just sort of "want a beer" and is very refreshing. I like that it seems a lot lighter on the stomach than similar beers.
Brandie G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Went to Hawaii in April. This is probably one of my FAVORITE beers. I love the crisp taste of this lager really quinches the thirst! I will definitely be buying this again!!
Rick C.