BY KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I think this beer gets by mostly because of its marketing. It's a particularly mild lager with kind a of a watered down taste. It's okay for someone who is not really into beer and wants something without a lot of flavor, and it's a cheap option without being Bud Light. A favorite of frat bros who act like they're from California (despite having grown up in Michigan).
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
I had this beer for the first time in Maui on my honeymoon!!! It was absolutely fantastic. I am a huge fan of lighter tasting beers and sometimes need a change from the typical bud light or miller light and this is perfect. A light delicious taste perfect for a refreshing beer!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
This is a great beer, pretty light and taste awesome. It is also available in many different sizes and options on how many you want to buy. This brand is great for different flavors too. I would recommend this beer for people who like lighter beers
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
New Lenox , IL
Although I don't personally drink this beer, it is a top seller at my bar! Customers who enjoy drinking light beers but want to try a craft beer 9 times out of 10 choose this beer. It's light with a good flavor and a nice change from a domestic!
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Bought this beer to enjoy for shark week and bought it for the label and was pleasantly surprised!! It goes down really smooth. I have not seen this beer out at any restaurant so it may be a little harder to find. Worth the search for sure!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite kinda beer, such a great drink for the summer. It's not to hoppy and tastes great. You can get it at Publix, I always love to do the variety pack of beers to try something new!! I would recommend
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This beer is a favorite at our house. It Is sweet, fruity and an easy to drink beer. It's not bitter or sour. It's not heavy. We buy this time and time again. It's an average priced beer. I would recommend!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
They must have a good distribution deal in Oregon, because it's often on sale and readily available. It's a great summer beer. Price wise it's in line with craft beers, meaning it's more than Coors or PBR.
Christina E.
Christina E.
I never would have tried this if it wasn't for Blaze pizza in my city. I enjoyed it very much has such a light taste made me wish I was on the beach taking it all in.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Great Lakes, IL
My favorite beer to take to a bbq! Pairs well with just about anything! Would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious beer!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Union Grove, WI
What does this taste like? Is it really hoppy or no?
ELENA Q.