BY KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Michaela C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kona's Hang 10 lager is good when it's really, really cold, and pairs well with tacos and spicy things, but I don't really think it has much flavor at all.  I won't be buying this on my own, unless I can get it on draft with my tacos!  If you're looking to buy a pack, though, it is reasonably priced and available at most grocery and liquor stores.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This is a great refreshing lager. As corona is to the beaches in Mexico, longboard is to the beaches in Hawaii. Take it from someone who is born and raised on this beautiful island.

The taste is very light and refreshing. It's the perfect beer on a hot day, to sip at the beach or pool side.  Or any time really, I love beer, it's beer30 somewhere.
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
Although I don't personally drink this beer, it is a top seller at my bar! Customers who enjoy drinking light beers but want to try a craft beer 9 times out of 10 choose this beer. It's light with a good flavor and a nice change from a domestic!
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Kona is one of my all time favorite beer companies! They make delicious beer, and they have a big variety. The longboard is one of their best. We bring it to parties all the time because it appeals to many different tastes.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer just screams summer. A lot darker and more flavorful than your typical summer beers like landshark corona or any type of shandy. I could easily drink a 6 pack of these by myself and not think twice about it.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
There is nothing like this beer in Kona at Kona Brewing company. If you can't go to Hawaii than buying this beer will take you to the island. Love this beer. Definitely buying again. Try all the varieties.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is good the only thing I don't like about it is I cannot find it where I live in case it I can only buy individual bottles of it said this is something that I don't have a lot of
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Had this in Disney at O'hana for the first time. It is delicious! One of my top favorite beers! It goes down smooth with a great taste. It comes in a variety pack too.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I think this beer gets by mostly because of its marketing. It's a particularly mild lager with kind a of a watered down taste. It's okay for someone who is not really into beer and wants something without a lot of flavor, and it's a cheap option without being Bud Light. A favorite of frat bros who act like they're from California (despite having grown up in Michigan).
Meghan Z.
I had this beer for the first time in Maui on my honeymoon!!! It was absolutely fantastic. I am a huge fan of lighter tasting beers and sometimes need a change from the typical bud light or miller light and this is perfect. A light delicious taste perfect for a refreshing beer!
Marissa B.
Elkhorn, WI
What does this taste like? Is it really hoppy or no?
ELENA Q.
Haines City, FL
Where can i find it?
Ashlee T.
victoria, BC
Where Can I find in Canada!!