BY KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This is a great refreshing lager. As corona is to the beaches in Mexico, longboard is to the beaches in Hawaii. Take it from someone who is born and raised on this beautiful island.

The taste is very light and refreshing. It's the perfect beer on a hot day, to sip at the beach or pool side.  Or any time really, I love beer, it's beer30 somewhere.
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
Although I don't personally drink this beer, it is a top seller at my bar! Customers who enjoy drinking light beers but want to try a craft beer 9 times out of 10 choose this beer. It's light with a good flavor and a nice change from a domestic!
Mary R.
Kona is one of my all time favorite beer companies! They make delicious beer, and they have a big variety. The longboard is one of their best. We bring it to parties all the time because it appeals to many different tastes.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This beer just screams summer. A lot darker and more flavorful than your typical summer beers like landshark corona or any type of shandy. I could easily drink a 6 pack of these by myself and not think twice about it.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
There is nothing like this beer in Kona at Kona Brewing company. If you can't go to Hawaii than buying this beer will take you to the island. Love this beer. Definitely buying again. Try all the varieties.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is good the only thing I don't like about it is I cannot find it where I live in case it I can only buy individual bottles of it said this is something that I don't have a lot of
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Had this in Disney at O'hana for the first time. It is delicious! One of my top favorite beers! It goes down smooth with a great taste. It comes in a variety pack too.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
not a big beer fan and I really like these!! perfect for summer they are light and great taste!
Laurin W.
Shoreline, WA
My coworker from Hawaii loves this beer and got me hooked on it! Super tasty and smooth
Shannon F.
Delicious tasting beer! It's perfect for a summer time beer, it's not to heavy.
Marissa B.
Union Grove, WI
What does this taste like? Is it really hoppy or no?
ELENA Q.
Where can i find it?
Ashlee T.
victoria, BC
Where Can I find in Canada!!