Kona Brewing Co. Hang 10 Longboard Island Lager

by KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kona Brewing Co. Hang 10 Longboard Island Lager!
Mary G.
Seattle
Review for: 4 X 6-12 Bottles
This is my favorite beer! It’s crisp and pairs well with lots of things- I love it with a good burger.
Alexandra P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Recently I went into my local grocery store and this brand of beer was on sale. I figured hey what the heck, it looks tropical and festive. Why not give it a try. Wow i ended up loving this beer. Its pretty light and crisp which is something I love in a beer! I give this an A+
Emily C.
Felton, CA
I love this beer! Longboard is usually one of my go-to's for beer. It's really smooth and not too strong. I can have several and still enjoy them throughout.
Amanda A.
Miamisburg, OH
We found this on our trip to Maui and enjoyed it there. Was happy to come home and find it at our local Kroger. We prefer Maui Brewing Company, but that is so much harder to find around us so having Kona easy to find has been nice. It has a nice, refreshing taste. I can easily drink two or three of these and not get sick of the flavor.
Alyssa T.
USA
My absolute favorite lager. In fact my favorite beer hands down. I've turned a lot of my friends and family onto this brand because I personally love it!
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Review for: Bottle
I spent a month in Hawaii where I was introduced to this beer and let me tell you, it is wonderful! It’s a lager but definitely on the lighter side. The taste is crisp and refreshing. It runs a little more expensive compared to your average six pack of bud, Miller or mich ultra, but definitely worth the price. You can’t find it at every grocery store but there are several in our area that have it making it easy to purchase!
Stacey L.
Mililani, HI
Review for: 12-12 Box
I’ve been a repeat purchaser of this beer. It’s considerably smooth and is more standard than the other beers in their line up. Kinda Brewing Co. has some interesting combinations especially with their seasonal brews. Definitely work trying if you’re looking to taste something that’s fruit infused. Their Hanalej IPA is one of my favorite recent releases by this brewery if you’re looking for a tropical tasting beer— it includes passion fruit, orange, and guava!
Anndria T.
Kona brewing company pumps out some delicious beer. I love this hang 10 longboard island lager. It is a good full-bodied lager with both sweet notes and citrus notes. It is just a good all around beer to sip with a good meal. I would definitely recommend this.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
Kona is one of my favorite beer brands because its made with aloha. Cheesy I know but after living in Hawaii and drinking these on the beach, I'm a fan. The flavor is a good beer flavor. It doesn't taste cheap and its very palatable for a wide variety of people.
Carissa M.
Sherman oaks , CA
Great beer, the variety pack, is the best one out there, normally i hate one of the flavors, but kona's you can't go wrong with any of them!!!

Looking for your answer?