6 colors available

BY KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Recently I went into my local grocery store and this brand of beer was on sale. I figured hey what the heck, it looks tropical and festive. Why not give it a try. Wow i ended up loving this beer. Its pretty light and crisp which is something I love in a beer! I give this an A+
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love that one of my favorite beers is not served in a can. Light and crisp with outstanding taste.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Great beer, the variety pack, is the best one out there, normally i hate one of the flavors, but kona's you can't go wrong with any of them!!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
Kona is one of my favorite beer brands because its made with aloha. Cheesy I know but after living in Hawaii and drinking these on the beach, I'm a fan. The flavor is a good beer flavor. It doesn't taste cheap and its very palatable for a wide variety of people.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Kona Brewing Co. ® Hang 10 Longboard® Island Lager® 12-12 fl. oz. Box theses beers are pretty good I don't like lager but very good great tasting different must taste