Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale - 6 CT

by Kona Brewing Company

Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave® Golden Ale.
Kona Brewing Co, Handcrafted Kona, Hawaii.

Where can I find this? Would love to try!!
Start your review of Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale - 6 CT!
Columbus, OH
A golden medium bodied ale that is perfect for hot summer days. Fruity and floral notes. No bitterness, very drinkable. Overall a refreshing brew and highly recommended.
This beer is so smooth. My personal favorite ale. It’s light enough to enjoy more than one or have with meals, with just a hint of floral fruity sweetness. Strong head. All around amazing
Long Beach
Great, easy to drink, and fairly priced. Good flavors and medium mouthfeel make it easy to bring to the beach or a barbecue and drink throughout the day.
Levittown, NY
Simply the best summer beer. Fresh and crispy. Very light, not hoppy at all. I always make sure I have some in the fridge when the weather is nice!
PERRY, AR
This beer is seriously thebomb.com!! The taste is phenomenal: initial and after taste both. I wish it was more readily available in Arkansas.
Sarasota , FL
Absolute favorite beer ever. A touch of coconut, I recently discovered it and now it's my go to. Doesn't taste too hoppy like some pale ales.
I love Big Wave and it taste best in a bottle. (Not nearly as good on tap). It has a light sweetness to it that makes it great at any time.
Kenilworth, NJ
Great "summer" beer. Has a refreshing taste with hints of citrus. Tried it on tap and had to buy it in the bottle the very next day.
Cincinnati, OH
So refreshing! It's like a vacation in a bottle! Had it for the first time today and will definitely be back for more.
San Antonio, TX
Huge fan of Big Wave Golden Ale! It's very refreshing on a warm summer day. Kona brewing Co is doing not right!