Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale - 6 CT uploaded by Jessika C.

BY KONA BREWING COMPANY

Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave® Golden Ale.
Kona Brewing Co, Handcrafted Kona, Hawaii. see more...

• Where can I find this? Would love to try!!3 Answers
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Want a taste of paradise? This light beer is your ticket to Hawaii, while in your own backyard! Perfect for a football game, BBQ or just to kick back after a long day at work. I am NOT a beer drinker but I love this!
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
Loving this beer, it's slightly hoppy with a lighter refreshing taste.  Great all year long beer.  Very drinkable.  Will not disappoint craft drinks or fans of lighter beers.  It is a great beer to purchase for a party because it would appease most beer drinkers.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Yum... so crisp! I love all things Kona but this is easily one of my favorites.
Justin K.
I love the crisp taste of this wonderfully brewed beer. only beer I drink when I can find it on tap at bars.
Amanda C.
San Antonio, TX
Huge fan of Big Wave Golden Ale! It's very refreshing on a warm summer day. Kona brewing Co is doing not right!
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
My husband and I first had this on our honeymoon in Hawaii! It is very refreshing!
Lisa N.
Columbus, OH
A golden medium bodied ale that is perfect for hot summer days. Fruity and floral notes. No bitterness, very drinkable. Overall a refreshing brew and highly recommended.
Jessika C.
No off flavors. Very inviting. Great on the deck beer. Crisp, light and thirst-quenching. Head retention was a little low and hops could be boosted slightly in the flavor and aroma. Excellent beer and a very good representation of the American Blonde Ale style.
Codi A.
Sarasota , FL
Absolute favorite beer ever. A touch of coconut, I recently discovered it and now it's my go to. Doesn't taste too hoppy like some pale ales.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
So refreshing! It's like a vacation in a bottle! Had it for the first time today and will definitely be back for more.
Rebecca B.
Hitchcock, TX
Where can I find this? Would love to try!!