3 colors available

BY KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my most favorite beers, especially during summer when it is hot out. Great flavor and super refreshing! Very light but still has a lot of flavor to it. Perfect for at the beach, a BBQ, camping, pool party, or just relaxing at home. Highly recommend it, even to those who normally don't like beer.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Westport, CT
My favorite summertime beer. First had it when we were in Hawaii years ago, and I still drink it now. It's light, refreshing, and delicious. Kick back and relax, and just imagine you're in Hawaii.

I always recommend this to my friends, especially when we're beer shopping together.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
I got this beer as part of the craft beer flight at Old Chicago. It was delicious and one of the top two beers from my flight of five! It has a delicious tropical fruit flavor that goes really well with pizza.
Clay J.
Clay J.
Wixom, MI
Good in a bottle even better on tap. If your looking for a micro brew kind of beer but not in the mood for something to dark and heavy you cant go wrong with this one.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Love this beer! So refreshing and light. Goes perfectly for a hot day when you need something cold to drink on (other than water) it's my go to if I'm too nervous to branch out and try a beer I've never heard of before. So yummy!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I bought this on a whim a couple of weeks ago. It was wonderful. It tasted like a local brewery beer and I'm from Asheville so that's unlikely for a large brewery to taste so homey.