Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo! see more...

Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 12-12 more...
I love Kona Brewing Cos Big Wave beer. It is a light weight bright and somewhat fruity beer. It is delicious and I buy and rebuy this beer often. I would recommend this beer to most people I know, and I do!
Stacey S.
Review for: 12-12 more...
A great beer that can be hard to find if you live in the Central time zone. Bright flavor and great finish! Love the bottle just wish it was easier to find in our area of the country! Definitely one to buy.
Courtney R.
Love this beer! So refreshing and light. Goes perfectly for a hot day when you need something cold to drink on (other than water) it's my go to if I'm too nervous to branch out and try a beer I've never heard of before. So yummy!
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: 12-12 more...
This is my favorite beer!

I started drinking this beer as the very first beer I actually enjoyed drinking.

It’s light, crisp, and delicious. It can be hard to find, and a little expensive when you do. But it is SO worth it!!
Isabel G.
Amazing beer! Every time I️ drink I️t I feel like I️ am living on a tropical island or am on vacation. Perfect for a nice relaxing beer with a little bit of a kick and would definitely buy it again and my friends love I️t as well!
Mallory C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my most favorite beers, especially during summer when it is hot out. Great flavor and super refreshing! Very light but still has a lot of flavor to it. Perfect for at the beach, a BBQ, camping, pool party, or just relaxing at home. Highly recommend it, even to those who normally don't like beer.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
I got this beer as part of the craft beer flight at Old Chicago. It was delicious and one of the top two beers from my flight of five! It has a delicious tropical fruit flavor that goes really well with pizza.
Denise D.
Westport, CT
My favorite summertime beer. First had it when we were in Hawaii years ago, and I still drink it now. It's light, refreshing, and delicious. Kick back and relax, and just imagine you're in Hawaii.

I always recommend this to my friends, especially when we're beer shopping together.
Clay J.
Wixom, MI
Good in a bottle even better on tap. If your looking for a micro brew kind of beer but not in the mood for something to dark and heavy you cant go wrong with this one.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I bought this on a whim a couple of weeks ago. It was wonderful. It tasted like a local brewery beer and I'm from Asheville so that's unlikely for a large brewery to taste so homey.