BY KONA BREWING CO.

May Include: Pipeline Porter made with 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee, Wailua Wheat Ale brewed with tropical passion fruit, Koko Brown Ale brewed with toasted coconut, or Castaway India Pale Ale flavors. see more...

• When does this beer hit stores? I know it's seasonal, but...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite beer right now. Its a great wheat beer with a sweet after taste from the passion fruit. This is pretty much the only beer I'm drinking this summer. I love it.
Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite beer and it is so hard to find. Last season I was only able to find one 6 pack, then no more. It is really smooth and I love all the flavors especially the toasted coconut and generally I am not a coconut fan unless it is fresh. You must give this one a try!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really wanted to love this beer but I found the aftertaste to be way too bitter and so it didn't matter how nice the beer was because all you tasted was bitterness. Would never purchase again.
Jami N.
Philadelphia, PA
Had this at a family wedding. Delicious. Hints of chocolate and nuts, a bit of coffee. Lovely, would go out of my way to pick up bottles of this if it's as good as on tap.
Samantha D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I typically am not a big beer drinker but Kona Brewing Co is an exception. I always keep the fridge stocked with this beer - so refreshing and perfect for summer!!
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
I enjoy all their beers. Very refreshing on a hot Cali day. I do drink this brand all year long but during the summer is my favorite time to drink this brand.
Liz S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Tastes like sunscreen in a really good way- the first few sips are very coconuts, but then it mellows out into fabulousness!
Corie D.
So light, crisp, and refreshing. Perfect beverage to keep you cool during the hot summer days and nights.
Lindsay J.
This is like a crisp and cool first taste of the summer rolling in early, during the springtime,
Sarah F.
Lakeport, CA
I love Kona! They are the perfect summertime beers! Light and refreshing without tasting cheap
Briana R.
Toluca Lake, CA
When does this beer hit stores? I know it's seasonal, but I haven't seen it yet.