BY KONA BREWING CO.

May Include: Pipeline Porter made with 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee, Wailua Wheat Ale brewed with tropical passion fruit, Koko Brown Ale brewed with toasted coconut, or Castaway India Pale Ale flavors. see more...

Lea E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Kona Brewing Co.® Aloha Series® Seasonal Beer 12 fl oz. Bottle more...
I'm always a fan of Kona beers and the castaway is an awesome light floral IPA. It's not super bitter like your average IPA and is pretty smooth. Yo can get this beer most place and its a perfect summer beer. Definitely will buy this beer again soon.
Caroline L.
Omaha
Review for: 24-12 more...
This beer is great! Perfect for the patio this summer and so nice that
it now comes in cans! We enjoyed this beer on our engagement trip in
Hawaii and it takes us back every time.  The cost is decent, not too
expensive but also not cheap! I would totally recommend this beer to
others!
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 24-12, Kona Brewing Co.® Aloha Series® Seasonal Beer 12 fl oz. Bottle more...
To be honest I tried this beer because it looked cute. It is a different kind of beer. But if you up for trying something new and unique this will be your beer. I am not crazy about the flavor but it is not bad. It is a good summer beer not something you would drink in the winter.
Caleb C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really solid IPA. This is one of those beers I can always drink. I wouldn’t say it’s one of my favorites but it’s pretty good and if you like beer and particularly enjoy IPA’s then you should give it a try.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Kona has created a great IPA with their Castaway IPA!  It has a great floral taste with a not too bitter finish!  The hoppy taste is fresh due to the beer being "dry hopped."  It goes down very smooth!  This beer is widely distributed and available at most places!  I highly recommend it!
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
I am not a huge beer fan but the other night I had one and I loved it. Not to filling and not overly "dark" tasting. Was great in the sun relaxing out side. Will buy again and try the other kinds this brand carries as well. Will recommend to others :-)
Sara S.
Naples, FL
The Castaway is a great offering from Kona, definitely my favorite from the company that I have tried. Nice refreshing bite but not too much where you get a weird aftertaste. Overall a really nice brew out of bottles or from draft when you can find it. Glad to see the brewery gaining popularity.
Katherine J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My brother and i are both beer drinkers with very different tastes but we both fully agree that this tastes like summer in a bottle. Its light and easy to drink, which makes it perfect for a hot summer day
Melani F.
Orland Park , IL
One of my favorite beers! It's a yummy IPA with just the right amount of hops! It's smooth and delicious and you can find it in most (good) grocery stores!
Sarah C.
I love this brewing co. I haven't tried a beer that I don't like. I tried the IPA for the first time the other night, and I was very pleased!