BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerKONA BREWING CO.
Kona Big Wave Golden Ale Beer - 22 fl oz Bottle

Kona Big Wave Golden Ale Beer - 22 fl oz Bottle

by KONA BREWING CO.

Since 1994, Kona Brewing Company has been committed to making handcrafted ales and lagers of uncompromised quality. We invite you to visit our brewery and pubs whenever you are in Hawaii. Mahalo!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kona Big Wave Golden Ale Beer - 22 fl oz Bottle!
Ashley W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I really find this beer refreshing and I can often find it on sale at the grocery store or ABC store. I will definitely repurchase Kona again. I really want to try out more flavors, but for now this is the only flavor I have tried so far!
Matt T.
Spring Hill , FL
If I could rate 10 stars, I would. An explosion of unique flavors that hit you like, well, a big wave! I tried this beer a couple years ago and have been in love with it ever since. I talk so much about this beer to everyone I know. I talk about it so much, I think I'll go get some now!
Diana E.
Arlington , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bad beer, pretty much plane, doesn’t have a flavor per se. Maybe for the ones who like bud light. Not too much alcohol 4.4%
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
I got this beer as part of the craft beer flight at Old Chicago. It was delicious and one of the top two beers from my flight of five! It has a delicious tropical fruit flavor that goes really well with pizza.
Clay J.
Wixom, MI
Good in a bottle even better on tap. If your looking for a micro brew kind of beer but not in the mood for something to dark and heavy you cant go wrong with this one.
Mallory C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my most favorite beers, especially during summer when it is hot out. Great flavor and super refreshing! Very light but still has a lot of flavor to it. Perfect for at the beach, a BBQ, camping, pool party, or just relaxing at home. Highly recommend it, even to those who normally don't like beer.
Denise D.
Westport, CT
My favorite summertime beer. First had it when we were in Hawaii years ago, and I still drink it now. It's light, refreshing, and delicious. Kick back and relax, and just imagine you're in Hawaii. I always recommend this to my friends, especially when we're beer shopping together.
Aimee C.
San Diego
Review for: 12-12
This beer is great! We love it. We live on the west coast now so it is easier to find and a mid range price point for a good beer.. My husband and I continually keep it stocked in our fridge and its one that guests enjoy as well. Cant go wrong with it!!
Vanessa S.
Colbert, WA
Review for: Kona Big Wave Golden Ale Beer - 22 fl oz Bottle
Love Kona brewing but gold ales aren't my thing. I like what they did with this one though and if your used to buying cheap golden ales this is definitely worth a try! Just wasn't my favorite beer. Nice and light, but has a more of a taste than other golden ales I have tried.
Marissa C.
New York
Review for: Kona Big Wave Golden Ale Beer - 22 fl oz Bottle
Kona Brewing Co. is where it’s at! Their beer is so delicious because it has a little Hawaiian pineapple juice in it. I love the taste, variety, and marketing. Just wish it was available at more bars and grocery stores.

Looking for your answer?