Kombucha Wonder Drink Wonder Drink - Pack of 12 - 14 Fl Oz.

by Kombucha Wonder Drink

A modern take on original kombucha made from fresh brewed organic oolong tea and then lightly pasteurized.Country of origin : USAOrganic : YesSize : 14 FZPack of : 12Product Selling Unit : case

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kombucha Wonder Drink Wonder Drink - Pack of 12 - 14 Fl Oz.!
Michelle P.
Bessemer, AL
I tried this stuff and I think this is the nastiest stuff I have ever put in my nouth. I expected it to taste similar to an overly sweet tea and it tasted like aged old berr. It was absolutely gross and I will not buy it again. I do not recommend this product
Rachel  H.
I LOVE this kombucha. It's the best one that I tasted. It's fresh, crisp, and has an incredible flavor. Not too gingery, and the pear flavor isn't overwhelming. I also really love that it's lightly carbonated; I'm a sucker for fizzy drinks. The glass bottle is a nice addition, but I only wish it was less expensive!!!
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
I was wary of these drinks, I never had fermented drinks and it smelled strange when I opened it, but it actually made my stomach feel better
Michelle S.
Waterford, MI
I could not get past the vinegar like aftertaste. I am not a huge fan. I have tried a few flavors and maybe there are some that are more appealing, but I am not impressed so far. I'll get my probiotics through the yogurt that I eat. I will not buy again, but to each their own!
Vanessa B.
Ulysses, KS
I really enjoy drinking this kombucha because it’s a great way to start the morning and it taste reallly great !!! I really love kombucha! I love it ! Highly recommended ! I might just go buy some more !!
Ema D.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
Maria F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I did not like this, from the price to the taste it is ot something i would either recommend or try again
Stephanie D.
Pasadena, MD
I’m sorry I hate all kombucha it’s seriously an acquired taste and once accustom to the taste, it has a lot of health benefits. I don’t like any of them I’ve tried and tried so fare warning you aren’t gonna to like it at first l
Alexandra A.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Excelente producto a mis hijos les encanta comerlo , exquisito sabor y el mejor precio y calidad
Rachel M.
Montréal, QC
Great kombucha. Very refreshing and of course you feel good drinking it. I do make kombucha but sometimes it's nice to try other brews. Definitely recommend this healthy drink. It's not too tart or too sweet for me.

Looking for your answer?