BY KOMBUCHA WONDER DRINK #49 in Fermented Drinks

Courtney W.
Minneapolis, MN
Great tea ! It has a wonderful taste ! I’ve always wanted to make my own but seams like a lot of work lol I’ve never actually had the one in the can . I’ve only had the one in the glass bottles which had a ton of differently flavors
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Priscilla R.
You can never go wrong with these drinks. To some of y'all the taste may be tangy but after it taste so amazing! The flavor is just so delicious! I was given a sample at the store and decided to buy some, and I don't regret it!
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
If you are a fan of kombucha, you will love this brand. It has great flavor, and should def be enjoyed nice and chilled. I've drink this beverage several times, however not every market carries them. I would def recommend to try it out, you have nothing to lose.
Maya T.
I love kombucha. Don't shake it! I think it may be an acquired taste but I love it. It is a great value for the amount and it is so good for you. I just recently tried this brand for the first time and will buy again.
Kris L.
Pretty decent drink. First time buyer here, so I wasn't entirely sure what I was getting into when purchasing. The packaging is favorable, and seems overall moderately priced. I'm not sure if I'd purchase this again.
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Kombucha is great for you, it has probiotics and tea and electrolytes. I always feel great after drinking it, it restores me back to normal after feeling a bit under the weather, and energizes me on days I'm feeling low.
Anne G.
These taste good and are delicious and are fairly cheep I would buy again for sure I love them I love it I think it's really great and one of the best options out there and the packaging is pretty good too
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
This is a very good drink with pasteurized kombucha in it, so there are no probiotics in it. Since it's in a sweetened Oolong tea, it tastes a little different than 100% unpasteurized kombucha. I'd definitely buy again!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.