Kombucha Wonder Drink Traditional uploaded by Nicole S.
3 colors available

BY KOMBUCHA WONDER DRINK #99 in Iced Tea

Kombucha Traditional Wonder Drink.
Sparkling fermented tea.
Certified organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mari D.
Mari D.
Foodie Expert
I apologize to all who, somehow, enjoy this product. However, Kombucha Tea was a ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience for me. Outside of its expensive pricing, it smells like you are drinking vinegar and, unfortunately, whatever your drinks/food smell like, they will taste like it, as well. I don't recommend to anyone who does not enjoy gagging with each sip of a drink.... Truly awful.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
NOT A FAN AT ALL. This was extremely bitter and not at all what I was expecting as far as taste. These were very pricey and I just did not understand the appeal. I will not be a repeat purchaser. Unfortunately I purchased a pack of these and suffered through the taste.
Athena C.
Athena C.
This isn't my favorite kombucha, I much prefer the Brew Dr. Kombucha or the Humm Kombucha, nothing else really compares to those. It'll do if there is nothing else, however it feels kind of expensive for how much you get. Because there are better options for me I wont be purchasing this often.
hanna y.
hanna y.
Foodie Expert
A cousin of mine told me about kombucha and after looking it up, I saw all the health benefits it offers in terms of nutrition. I admit it was a bit strong for me the first time I tried it, but after the second time, I really started liking it.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I don't love these...The taste is hard to describe, but it definitely has a slightly alcohol type flavor. I haven't really noticed any of the benefits it's supposed to bring either. Honestly, i've just chalked it up to the placebo effect and would rather save my money and just drink water or something.
Jana K.
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
Foodie Expert
This drink is pretty good. I feel like Kim UCLA is one of those things where you try it at first and think yuck, but then a couple days pass and you find yourself wanting more. Weird how that works, but this drink is pretty good!
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This was surprisingly delicious. I was skeptical because I had never had kombucha from a can. I normally purchase it in glass bottles. This was flavored excellently and I love that it is available for purchase by the case.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Crestwood , IL
Foodie Expert
I love these probiotics drinks! Great with flavor and good gut health. Normally a little pricey but it is a nice mix between having my Greek yogurts for
Probiotics. I will continue to drink purchase them!
Mindee W.
Mindee W.
Mount Pleasant, UT
Great drink! Taste is good, price is good for kombacha. It's so good for digestion. Your belly will thank you! The can is pretty and sleek. I would definitely recommend it to anyone for consumption. Yummy!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Foodie Expert
I love kombucha wonder drink it's a really good drink especially if you need a cleanse yourself out from bad crap it's really good I love kombucha