Kombucha Wonder Drink Traditional uploaded by Nicole S.

BY KOMBUCHA WONDER DRINK #93 in Fermented Drinks

Kombucha Traditional Wonder Drink.
Sparkling fermented tea.
Certified organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
April M.
This tastes great and makes me feel great. When I’m feeling a little nauseous, run down, or have an uneasy belly this makes me feel better within a half hour. The natural ingredients kick in and really do what needs to be done and make me feel better. It also gives me energy! Kombucha Wonder Drink Traditional
Anna A.
Sacramento
I enjoy the Carbonated taste. This brand is not my favorite nothing compares to GT's. This is a great low calorie option because of low sugar taste. And Oolong Tea already has a warm rounder taste. Very delicious
Mari D.
I apologize to all who, somehow, enjoy this product. However, Kombucha Tea was a ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience for me. Outside of its expensive pricing, it smells like you are drinking vinegar and, unfortunately, whatever your drinks/food smell like, they will taste like it, as well. I don't recommend to anyone who does not enjoy gagging with each sip of a drink.... Truly awful.
Kayin H.
Flagstaff
This kombucha is amazing, but it reminds me less of kombucha and more of a fairy-nectar that I would have dreamt up as a child. It's sweet and reminiscent of pear and honeysuckle juice. It doesn't have the usual fermented taste of kombucha, so it's perfect if you were previously turned off of the drink.
Ashley W.
NOT A FAN AT ALL. This was extremely bitter and not at all what I was expecting as far as taste. These were very pricey and I just did not understand the appeal. I will not be a repeat purchaser. Unfortunately I purchased a pack of these and suffered through the taste.
Athena C.
This isn't my favorite kombucha, I much prefer the Brew Dr. Kombucha or the Humm Kombucha, nothing else really compares to those. It'll do if there is nothing else, however it feels kind of expensive for how much you get. Because there are better options for me I wont be purchasing this often.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I don't love these...The taste is hard to describe, but it definitely has a slightly alcohol type flavor. I haven't really noticed any of the benefits it's supposed to bring either. Honestly, i've just chalked it up to the placebo effect and would rather save my money and just drink water or something.
hanna y.
A cousin of mine told me about kombucha and after looking it up, I saw all the health benefits it offers in terms of nutrition. I admit it was a bit strong for me the first time I tried it, but after the second time, I really started liking it.
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
This drink is pretty good. I feel like Kim UCLA is one of those things where you try it at first and think yuck, but then a couple days pass and you find yourself wanting more. Weird how that works, but this drink is pretty good!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This was surprisingly delicious. I was skeptical because I had never had kombucha from a can. I normally purchase it in glass bottles. This was flavored excellently and I love that it is available for purchase by the case.