Kombucha Wonder Drink Original Kombucha in Can

by Kombucha Wonder Drink

A modern take on kombucha made with freshly brewed organic oolong tea. Wonder Drink Organic Original Kombucha is fun and functional and tastes smoother than any other kombucha. Fermented with our standardized proprietary culture and our unique process, our kombucha is non-alcoholic and has the goodness of tea and organic acids.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Brewed Black Tea, Organic Brewed Oolong Tea, Kombucha Yeast and Bacteria Cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kombucha Wonder Drink Original Kombucha in Can!
How would you rate this product?
8 days agoAuburn, AL
Kombucha Wonder Drink Original Kombucha in Can uploaded by Meagan M.
Wonder Drink Prebiotic Kombucha came in the Ginger Peach flavor. The taste kind of reminded me of Red Bull only healthier. I enjoyed it and I would recommend this product to my friends. I would buy the product just to try the other flavors which are Apple Mint and Tropical Mango.
a month ago
Kombucha Wonder Drink Original Kombucha in Can uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Daily Steals
I received a full size of this to try and review from Daily goodie box. This was the first ever kombucha drink I’ve tried ,I had the apple mint flavor and it really wasn’t too bad ! I kind of liked it. Wish I could try more flavors of this.
7 months agoMililani, HI
I tried this once and it was good. I’m not sure what else to say because I haven’t tried this very often. I would recommend it for people who are having gut health issues.
4 months agoNew York, NY
I have never been a fan of kombucha. I like the bubbles it has but at the same time the after taste tastes more flat I can really get acclimated to the taste. I prefer the flavored ones if I have to drink them. They’re very pricey too for a drink that I don’t always enjoy. I would say they are refreshing to a point as well.
3 years agoNashville, TN
Kombucha is an AWESOME brand. We love their teas. Its awesome when they knock the price down in the variety packs. GOOD VALUE! we buy ours at publix or sprouts. The price is a little high but worth it. We usually only buy them if they are sale. Its a splurge!
2 years ago
This isn't my favorite kombucha, I much prefer the Brew Dr. Kombucha or the Humm Kombucha, nothing else really compares to those. It'll do if there is nothing else, however it feels kind of expensive for how much you get. Because there are better options for me I wont be purchasing this often.
2 years ago
This tastes great and makes me feel great. When I’m feeling a little nauseous, run down, or have an uneasy belly this makes me feel better within a half hour. The natural ingredients kick in and really do what needs to be done and make me feel better. It also gives me energy! Kombucha Wonder Drink Bottled Original Kombucha
3 years agoCharlotte, NC
I enjoy this, especially on a sour/sick stomach. It's sweet but not sicking sweet and has a good after taste. Ive bought a few times and have enjoyed all the flavors i received, the amount of drink received is good for the price. I will buy again and i reccomend this.
2 years agoAldie, VA
NOT A FAN AT ALL. This was extremely bitter and not at all what I was expecting as far as taste. These were very pricey and I just did not understand the appeal. I will not be a repeat purchaser. Unfortunately I purchased a pack of these and suffered through the taste.
2 years agoLondon
Kombucha is great for you, it has probiotics and tea and electrolytes. I always feel great after drinking it, it restores me back to normal after feeling a bit under the weather, and energizes me on days I'm feeling low.