BY KOMBUCHA WONDER DRINK #41 in Fermented Drinks

Kombucha Wonder Drink is a Sparkling Himalayan Tonic with inspired natural flavors infused with tea, creating an entirely new beverage category. This unique, refreshing, somewhat mysterious even magical beverage has its own compelling mythology. For... see more...

Jess G.
Reston, VA
I love kombucha, it is a hard flavor to get used to at first but it is super healthy and gives me a great spurt of energy in the middle of the day.  It also helps with digestion and this peach flavor, in particular, is one of my favorites.  It is a little expensive, but I personally find it worth it.
Amanda V.
Columbia
This stuff is so delicious and I love the peach flavor that they add to it as well. I really enjoy this drink and sharing it with my friends plus the fact that it is so good for you and your digestive health that's a big bonus!
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
does wonders when you need a minor cleanse. Or you really just want something to drink but not soda. So, its,something close to water. but not. Very cooling and no after taste. Whoo foods, Ralph's, or trader Joe's GT's Raw Organic Kombucha Gingerade
Kylee S.
saint helens
I don’t even like peach and this was amazing! It met my expectations as a kombucha and it had great flavor! Yummy! I buy whenever I get the chance to and will continue! And recommend it to others
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
Kambucha is not my favorite drink of all time. However, this is the best tasting kambucha that I have tried. It oddly tastes like soda because of the light fizz and citrus taste
Tori G.
Not too bad! This is a very tasty drink. The last drink that I had from this brand was ginger flavored, and it was very hard to drink all of it. I do like this flavor. The peach at some sweetness to it that makes it very tolerable.I really appreciate getting a great source of probiotics in my dream, so this is a winner for me.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
This peach flavor is my favorite of all the Kombucha's I have tried, only next to a strawberry lemonade flavor from a different brand. Kumbucha is definitely an acquired taste, though. The peach is enough to over power the wird fizz, but the aftertaste can be a little distasteful. However, if you're a Kombucha pro, this is a very good brand and very good product. Just a little too expensive for my college budget.
Jenn G.
I love this peach kombucha!! Not many people like kombucha but when I let them have a sip of this one they all of a sudden begin to like it. Peach is my favorite flavor and when it's mixed with kombucha it just makes it ten times better.
Sammantha G.
Hoboken , NJ
I am a huge fan in general but my favorite flavor is definitely peach! Its very refreshing.  I enjoy it because it is not too sweet and not too tart.  It's the perfect balance.  It is definitely worth the price. (yes it is a little pricey) it is also super easy to find
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I recently got into these drinks because of all of the hype. They are usually more expensive so they must be really good for you right? This flavor was better than others that I have tried although as far as the benefits you obviously don't notice an immediate difference.