Kombucha Wonder Drink Concord Grape in Can

by Kombucha Wonder Drink

Sweet and fruity concord grape, paired with organic green tea that’s nice and easy. Wonder Drink Organic Original Kombucha is fun and functional and tastes smoother than any other kombucha. Fermented with our standardized proprietary culture and our unique process, our kombucha is non-alcoholic and has the goodness of tea and organic acids.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Brewed Black Tea, Organic Concord Grape Juice Concentrate, Organic Brewed Green Tea, Natural Flavors, Kombucha Yeast and Bacteria Cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kombucha Wonder Drink Concord Grape in Can!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoNewport Beach
Kombucha Wonder Drink is amazing! I really like that it's shelf stable. But the flavors are so good! They're also not too strong and acidic which is really nice. It tastes like sparkling grape juice!
6 months agoBloomsburg, PA
This was so yummy! I’ve been wanting to try kombucha for a while but I picked this up on sale for 88 cents so I wouldn’t feel bad about spending money if I didn’t like it. I love the grape flavor because it just tastes like juice.
2 years agoColumbia, SC
Do. Not. Buy. Very expensive and has a weird grape flavor. It taste very watered down and almost like grape medicine. It is not the best one I have tried. This was my first time buying it and I do not recommend.
2 years agoSylmar, CA
To begin with, Kombucha is an aquired taste. The first sip is going to taste a bit strange and vinegary but as you keep drinking you'll start to get the essence of the flavor. One of the parts I love about Kombucha is the carbonation. It helps in giving the drink a soda-like texture.
2 years ago
The first time I drank this I hated it; it tasted like vinegar soaked feet. But the next day, I craved it and I couldn’t stop thinking about getting a can after school. I have come to love kombucha and truly think it is an acquired taste. I wish these came in glass bottle or something easier to recycle/reuse
8 months agoSummerville, SC
I’m not a huge fan of kombucha, but the Concord grape has got to be the best flavor I’ve had. It’s great for my stomach when I feel kind of icky all over and is more than palatable.
2 years agoSeabrook, TX
For the price, this is a very good kombucha. I never thought I'd try grape kombucha until I saw this on the shelf, and I have to say- I'm not disappointed. It was very delicious! I just wish that it wasn't so expensive. Then again, it's a pretty limited market and this seems to be on par with other available options.
2 years agoTownville , SC
Love this brand of kombucha. It is so healthy and shows your ight on the label what is in the drink. You are getting alot more nutrients which will help you in the long haul. These drinks have alot of different flavors and many show you what it will help!
2 years agoArlington, VA
I like this type of Kombucha because the can is easy to carry around and grab on the go. I love this flavor because it’s very different than any other brand I’ve tried, but still has all the health benefits I want.
2 years agoNew York, NY
Pretty yummy actually. My mom used to make kombucha and this taste just like it. Good value for the price. Got it at my local deli. Only thing I'd change is the packaging. Other than that I'd recommend