BeveragesKombucha Wonder Drink
Cherry & Black Currant in Can

Kombucha Wonder Drink Cherry & Black Currant in Can

by Kombucha Wonder Drink

Crisp and tart cherry paired with a fruity, mildly sweet juicy black currant. Wonder Drink Organic Original Kombucha is fun and functional and tastes smoother than any other kombucha. Fermented with our standardized proprietary culture and our unique process, our kombucha is non-alcoholic and has the goodness of tea and organic acids.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Brewed Black Tea, Organic Brewed Green Tea, Organic Cherry Juice Concentrate, Organic Black Currant Juice Concentrate, Kombucha Yeast and Bacteria Cultures.

Anyone tried this stuff? I'm trying to cut waaaaaay back on wine, and I've heard kombucha is a good substitute for sipping the good stuff. lol. How's the taste?
Start your review of Kombucha Wonder Drink Cherry & Black Currant in Can!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
This is one of my absolutely favourite Kombuchas. It has great flavour, and is a good value for what you get. I've been drinking it for quite some time, and honestly think that overall it is amazing, and would recommend it to anyone.
Tempestt S.
Chattanooga, TN
Not really a fan. I love new drinks but this wasnt very good to me. Kinda sour i just was turned off by it really.
Midu M.
Temple Terr, FL
I like kombucha, not only it’s healthy but very refreshing. Some of my friends think the taste is horrible but enjoy drinking them.
Ema D.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
lauren M.
Charlotte, NC
I love kombucha wonder but was disappointed with this in a can - the flavor seemed off - will try again in glass!
Emily K.
I bought this in glass bottle. This flavor is absolutely delicious. I can really taste the tea too. I kept thinking, wow this is so good, it’s a little sweeter than most. I looked at the ingredients and cane sugar is the second ingredient after water. I think it had like 17 grams or something. Better than pop, but too sugary.
Alyssa S.
One of the best kombucha, especially because it’s in a can! Easy for a healthy, on the go, alternative.
Anonymous A.
Pennsylvania
I love kombucha so much it tastes good. It’s fizzy it is so healthy this has gotten me past my soda phase and I love it so much.
Savannah P.
Gilmer, TX
I’m a huge Kombucha fan so I tried this and gave it ago before hitting the gym one night and I enjoyed it. The taste wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be but it wasn’t bad. I possibly will buy again
Lauren-Michelle K.
Irvine, CA
Kombucha Wonder Drink is amazing! I really like that it's shelf stable. But the flavors are so good! They're also not too strong and acidic which is really nice. It tastes like sparkling cherry juice!