Kombucha Wonder Drink Bottled Original Kombucha

A modern take on kombucha made with freshly brewed organic oolong tea. Wonder Drink Organic Original Kombucha is fun and functional and tastes smoother than any other kombucha. Fermented with our standardized proprietary culture and our unique process, our kombucha is non-alcoholic and has the goodness of tea and organic acids.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Brewed Black Tea, Organic Brewed Oolong Tea, Kombucha Yeast and Bacteria Cultures.

What benefits have others found from kombucha?
I saw this at [brand:aldi] and was curious. Has anyone used this store-bought as a starter for home brew kombucha? Thanks in advance!
Where can you find it? How much does it cost?
Start your review of Kombucha Wonder Drink Bottled Original Kombucha!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoScotch Plains, NJ
I tried to really like Kombucha. I forced myself to drink it hoping i would grow to love and crave it. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. I hate the sour taste and the Slimy after taste. I don’t care how good it is for you - it’s not for me !
19 days agoBurlingame
This was my first kombucha experience. It’s fuzzy and tastes strong. It was hard for me to finish the whole bottle. I’m. It sure what I could do to make it taste better. I don’t think I’d be buying this again.
2 months ago
Kombucha is a bit of an acquired taste, but if you like it, I think you’ll really enjoy this one! My brother introduced me to the drink with a bottle of this and I’m glad he did! It’s tangy, tasty and full of goodness!
23 days ago
this taste isnt for everyone, just a fair warning. it can also be more expensive than a typically bottled drink but the benefits are amazing and it'll make you feel healthy too!
2 months agoOrlando, FL
This is an acquired taste especially for the price point. The packaging is enticing and looks super healthy but if you read the nutrition label it has a lot of sugar and carbohydrates. If you are on a restricted diet this might not be the best product for you
a month agoFt Lauderdale, FL
I actually really enjoy the taste of Kambucha. I like the health claims it says it has. I don’t think drinking one of these a day is practical or healthy (as they have a lot of sugar) but they are definitely great once in a while!
3 months agoNewport Beach
Kombucha Wonder Drink is amazing! I really like that it's shelf stable. But the flavors are so good! They're also not too strong and acidic which is really nice.
6 months agoDenver, CO
I find these on sale often at my local grocery store, which is nice since buying Kombucha can get expensive. I personally love the taste of Kombucha and enjoy most flavors except for ginger, but even their ginger flavor is subtle enough for me to enjoy. Not my go to brand but a good one, especially when the price is right!
10 months agoJersey city, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Kombucha is a refreshing tea made with good bacteria that helps a healthy gut, and it’s rich in probiotics. It’s made from oolong tea and it has a smoother taste then the other kombucha drinks. I definitely recommend it.
7 months ago
This was the first type of Kombucha I ever had and I loved it. You cannot find it a store anywhere in my area, so you have to order it on Amazon. This is a refreshing drink and has all the great side benefits of drinking Kombucha. The only negative is that the sugar is a little too high and it isn't the purest kombucha