Kombucha Wonder Drink Bottled Essence of Peach

by Kombucha Wonder Drink

Kombucha Wonder Drink Essence of Peach is made of radiant red peach blend with organic rooibos red tea.

Pasteurized Kombucha Wonder Drink includes naturally occurring acids that are known to promote health and boost vitality by cleansing, detoxifying and energizing.

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Brewed Rooibos (Filtered Water, Organic Rooibos Leaves), Organic Kombucha (Filtered Water, Organic Cane Juice, Organic Oolong Tea Leaves, Yeast and Bacteria Cultures), Natural Peach Juice Concentrate, Natural Peach Essence, Carbonation.

What does this actually taste like? I’m usually a GT’s drinker, but the peach profile intrigues me :)
Start your review of Kombucha Wonder Drink Bottled Essence of Peach!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoMartinsville, VA
🤢🤮🤢🤮 I guess this stuff must be an acquired taste because it’s so nasty. I picked it up at a gas station one day. I wanted something different & I didn’t want a soda I took one sip & it was real tangy. I drank a few more & I couldn’t finish it. In the trash 🗑 it went. Something about the aftertaste is just yucky.
23 days agoWest Allis, WI
You have to be accustomed to the taste, I drink it because it’s so good for your stomach, didn’t like it at first but then u pick a flavor u like and very health probiotics, in it , just don’t shake up, mix lightly, so healthy kinda pricey.
3 months agoBoca Raton, FL
I love this kombucha! The peach flavor is so refreshing without being overpowering! My only tip is to not shake it before you open it :) I accidentally made that mistake! Definitely try this product if you haven’t!
7 months agoAshland, VA
I know these drinks look and seem a little weird - trust me that’s what I thought when my roommate came back from the store with them. When I tried it, I immediately went in my car to the store to get some because they. are. SO. GOOD. They’re also good for you, which is always an added bonus. These always give me energy, so I suggest drinking them in the mornings and afternoons. Also, the smell isn’t the most amazing, so I would advise smelling the drink after you taste it!
4 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
This brand constantly comes up with the best ideas for flavors but they always fall short. All the Kombucha's I have tried are very acidic, much more than any other brand out there. The portions are also much smaller that other companies and there's something about the design of the bottle that makes drinking annoying.
10 months agoSanta Fe Spgs, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
i love kombucha. it’s so good. i liked it right away but for others it’s an acquired taste so give it a few chances before you say it’s not for you. this flavor is good and not as strong so probably best to start off with one like this. if it’s your first time don’t try the straight lemon and ginger you’ll be scared off lol
6 months ago
I live by kombucha after suffering from stomach problems and this has been one pf my favorites. I can have a tummy ache and this will set my stomach back in order. The taste of it is good a lil. Distinct but tasty and I would def purchase this product over and over.
8 months agoLawrence, KS
Tried this for health reasons and if you like beer you will probably like this brand. Very yeasty tasting. I personally hated very single one Iv tried and they are between $3-$4 per drink in my area- I gave it 4 stars for the health benefits- if you can stomach it.
8 months ago
I love all things Kombucha, but this one I would have to say has to be one of my favorites so far. I mean all kombucha kinda tastes the same, but I just really like the flavor of this one, and it’s not too sugary or anything else. I would recommend this one
6 months agoPaterson,NJ
Ought this for myself and husband drank it before I could finish it, definitely have develop a taste for these drinks but the Benita for your stomach aré definitely worth it. I need to get more and taste different flavors