Kombucha Wonder Drink

Kombucha Wonder Drink Bottled...
242 Reviews
5 / 5
I have really enjoyed drink Kombucha. I drunk for one week,one can per day.I like the taste with ginger flavour and pear taste but I found out a bit expensive.
5 / 5
Bonne boisson qui est très désaltérante lorsqu'elle est placée au frais. Aussi très bonne pour la santé et légèreté pétillante. J'adore aussi la direction artistique.
5 / 5
Kombucha has become a daily ritual for me, and it's more than just a beverage; it's a refreshing and healthful elixir that I look forward to every day. Taste: The taste of kombucha is a delightful blend of sweet and tangy flavors, with a hint of effervescence. It's a unique and refreshing experience that never gets old. I appreciate the wide range of flavors available, from classic to exotic fruit combinations. Health Benefits: Kombucha is often touted for its potential health benefits. It's a natural source of probiotics, which can aid in gut health and digestion. Plus, the antioxidants it contains may contribute to overall well-being. Energizing: Despite being non-caffeinated, kombucha provides a gentle energy boost. It's the perfect pick-me-up during the day without the jitters or crashes associated with some other beverages. Digestion: I've noticed improved digestion and reduced bloating since incorporating kombucha into my daily routine. It's like a soothing tonic for my stomach. Variety: Kombucha brands offer a diverse range of flavors, allowing you to experiment and find your favorites. The ever-expanding options keep the experience exciting. Refreshment: There's something inherently refreshing about sipping on a cold kombucha. It quenches my thirst and leaves me feeling rejuvenated. Mindful Consumption: Kombucha encourages mindful consumption. It's a beverage that I savor slowly, allowing me to take a break and focus on the present moment. Brewing My Own: I've also tried my hand at brewing kombucha at home, which adds an extra layer of satisfaction. It's a fun and rewarding hobby that deepens my appreciation for this ancient beverage. In summary, kombucha has become more than a drink; it's a daily ritual that I cherish. Its taste, health benefits, and variety make it a delightful addition to my life. If you haven't tried kombucha yet, I'd highly recommend giving it a shot, as it may become a beloved part of your daily routine as well.
5 / 5
I love Kombucha and used to make my own. This brand does a good job at brewing it. The Asian pear and ginger is one of my favourite combinations. Anything with ginger really is good.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This kombucha is good. I like the pear flavor, it almost has a faint apple taste. Downside of this beverage is that it is not widely available.
5 / 5
this is a perfect product in every way I will buy again and again. love so much THE BEST get it right now i promise you will be sooo happy and not regret it, my guarantee, seriously. i recommend this to everyone I know, family and friends. no complaints!
5 / 5
I really love kombucha and drink this a lot to help with probiotics. This flavor is so good and I tend to look for this one only. Highly recommend!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The packaging drew me to try KW, it was okay tasting compared to other brands. I do like their packaging and variety of flavors, I would definitely try KW again maybe just another flavor next time I see them on the shelves
5 / 5
Pear & ginger is a delicious mix, especially for kombucha. I wasn't sure about the taste but it was delicious. Kombucha is a very beneficial probiotic and delicious on top of it. I would totally recommend this for someone looking for the benefits of a probiotic with a good taste.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I tried this at target. I thought I would like it because I'm a big fan of kombucha. But this was a definite no. It did not taste anything like asian pear. It was very gingery. I was unable to drink the full bottle My partner who loves ginger did not like it either.