Kombucha Wonder Drink, Asian Pear and Ginger Fermented Tea, 8.4oz Can (Pack of 24)

BY KOMBUCHA WONDER DRINK #89 in Iced Tea

Kombucha Wonder Drink Te Kombucha Wonder Drink is a Sparkling Himalayan Tonic with inspired natural flavors infused with tea, creating an entirely new beverage category. This unique, refreshing, somewhat mysterious even magical beverage has its own compelling mythology. For centuries, the wise ones descended each year from their aeries high in the Himalayas to harvest spring tea that grew in the valley below. The tea went back up, high in the mountains where it was blended according to an ancient formula, creating kombucha a delicious, effervescent wonder drink that has for thousands of years conferred its wonderful benefits on all who drink it: good health, great longevity, inner serenity and incisive mental clarity. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per can (total of 201.6 ounces) -A rich blend of organic pear essence, ginger and oolong tea-Sparkling fermented tea-USDA organic see more...

Natasha S.
Natasha S.
I actually was told about Kombucha a little over two weeks ago and i heard about its good health review by someone. I must say the person who told me about this product didnt over exaggerate. If your looking to stop drinking caffeine as much but still want a very small amout of it try kombucha. Its high in energy and good especially for those who prefer a more healthier lifestyle.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Foodie Expert
I am a fan of kombucha but this particular brand and flavor is "life" It has that perfect zing to it. Very refreshing and comes in a small can. I love this stuff. I do drink other brands and of course they come in much bigger bottles but when I just want a quick taste to quench my kombucha craving I grab one of these
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the best Kombucha I have ever tasted and this flavor is definitely my favorite! It taste amazing and gives me some natural energy that I never crash from and it keeps me more alert all day! I love my coffee but this drink may just about be replacing it!
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
This was presently refreshing . I almost forgot I was drinking kombucha. I wanted to buy a case but it wasn't budget friendly. The pear flavor wasn't to overwhelming but blended well with the kombuchas naturally vinegar taste.
Bella C.
Bella C.
Seattle
I'm not a huge fan of pear but this was tolerable. When I was in undergrad, this was the only kombucha that I could afford (and only could have it occasionally) so it did the job when I needed a probiotic.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Foodie Expert
I seriously buy these by the case they are so addicting. Great for on the go if you don't have time to make tea or coffee. Great balancing and cleansing abilities and this flavor is just amazing!
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor! Pear isn't typically a drink flavor you see and think, that would be good but it is! Doesn't taste artificial at all, it's like drinking real pear juice! So good if you haven't tried this you need to!!
Aly P.
Aly P.
Foodie Expert
Love love love kombucha! This stuff is so good for you and has prebiotic so it is good for your stomach too. It's delicious and i highly recommend
Sara C.
Sara C.
Slippery Rock, PA
Foodie Expert
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this drink, I can rarely find it around me though! When I do find it, I get my hands on it immediately. Highly suggest
Trista S.
Trista S.
Cincinnati, OH
The Asian Pear and Hinger may be my favorite Kombucha I have tasted to date! I love getting my fermented items in for ultimate gut health.