BY KOLDER

These bottle holders are constructed from 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit rubber, and will hold a longneck bottle. They are designed to keep your favorite beverage COLD. and your hands WARM! The full gluedin bottom means your beer won't drip on you! The neoprene construction & the zipper makes it easy to remove the bottle from the holder no pliers needed. It s stretchable, washable and foldable. Made by Kolder. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy J.
Amy J.
Great product if you're a wildcats fan! My husband is a huge fan and we look for anything with the logo!
Walhalla, SC
We have this koozie but in a different team w Eli e it. If you don't milk the drink it stays cool:)
Teran F.
Teran F.
Decorator Expert
Go wildcats ! Amazing koozie to have for game day keep bottled cold and good for games !!!
Felicity W.
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
I bought the Kentucky Wildcats Bottle Koozies for my dad a few years ago for Christmas. They are still holding up and he uses them every week.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
I don't personally have these but my sister does and she won't drink her beer without these!
Charm P.
Charm P.
This is a great product because it keeps your drinks cold! Plus, you can support your team!
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These are great to have, especially when you have guests, so you can offer them one!
Fran C.
Fran C.
Summerville , SC
I love these, they are great quality. Plus I love supporting my favorite sports teams.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Mt Washington, KY
Love these! Keeps your drink cold. Perfect for tailgates or parties at the house! Go cats!!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Love be U.K. So having a koozie makes my day we use it for game day and just when we are hanging out
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Can you purchase this in can size?
jasmine g.
jasmine g.
Jacksonville, FL
Do they come in can size?
Walhalla, SC
Anyone have these? I love mine
Becky W.
Becky W.
If not by the manufacturer, I'm sure they can be found on Amazon or you could have one custom made on Etsy