BY KOLCRAFT

Kolcraft Tot Rider Activity Walker: Weight capacity: 26 lbs Height adjustable for growing babies Recommended for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product 5 developmental motor skill activities and toys to keep baby happy and entertained Walker folds flat for travel and storage Non-skid friction strips under base for child safety Machine-washable seat pad JPMA certified Easy assembly; no tools required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• Is it foldable ?1 Answers
  • I was actually wondering if this was the collapsible model that f...1 Answers
  • Is this the adjustable model?1 Answers
Crysslynn K.
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
#SuperMomVoxBox

my daughter refuses to crawl or partake in tummy time. she does however love her tot rider. she could go and go all day. wheels work toys work. easy to put together and to clean. I would recommend this walker to anyone.
kadesha W.
kadesha W.
We bought this for my son.. he never used it for it's intended purpose, but he loved the toys. He learned to walk on his own,without the walker....but it was a good distraction when I needed to do things around the house.

con: it isn't foldable. you have to find a place to put it.
Alyssa  T.
Alyssa T.
This walker is simple, but gets the job done. The seat is small so my son fit in there when he was four months without needing any support. Also, very durable. It has been through 4 kids in 4 years at my in laws house.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
My little one has the exact same one and he loves playing on it! except the wheels are the only thing I don't like because it's so hard for him to push I don't know how else to explain it ha
Sovina S.
Sovina S.
My daughter loves her walker. It's very easy to take out and put away. I have her snack while she is sitting in her walker and it has a cup/bottle holder.
Olympia, KY
This was an excellent value at the time of purchase. After looking at every walker at every local store, price and comparison shopping online at all the big box retailers; this walker was purchased for our second child. Given the amount of features and the bright and cute colors it was an excellent choice. It performed as we needed and we were happy to save more than a few dollars by choosing this one that had plenty of play space for the little tyke and also adjusted for the child's growing needs. We would still be using it today if my husband had not run it over weeks later.
melissa l.
melissa l.
pa
This is an awesome buy. it helps the little ones learn to walk and keeps them busy for awhile. it also allows you to get things done while they entertain themselves.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this walker it's the 2 in 1 it helped my son so much on keeping his balance while trying to walk and he loves the toys that are on it as well its a must have
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Is it foldable ?
Olympia, KY
Is this the adjustable model?
Olympia, KY
I was actually wondering if this was the collapsible model that folds for easy storage and portability.