Kolcraft SN006-SED1 Sesame Street Elmo Adventure Potty Chair

Make potty training fun and enticing for your little one with the kolcraft elmo adventure potty chair. this aquarium-themed chair is whimsical and inviting, and looks like a real toilet. it even has a flush handle so kids can go through all the motions. a drop-in pot and removable adapter seat that transitions to the real toilet will make the potty-training process easy and convenient.

My daughter just turned one trying to see if this type of potty is best or should I get a seat to go on the regular toilet ? (Closer to 18-24 months of course)
Please give fed back on this potty please tnks
I want a potty for my son as he approaches the potty age, but will this be good for teaches boys to sit down and pee? I don't want to start him with standing.
Start your review of Kolcraft SN006-SED1 Sesame Street Elmo Adventure Potty Chair!
Holly Springs, NC
My husband just purchased this potty for my daughter. I think that this particular one is really for boys, but she loves Elmo so much. I think she really just likes to hear the flushing noises and Elmo's voice.
Laconia, NH
This potty chair is probably one of the best for kids because of the futures. It's makes them want to try and use the potty because one its Elmo and two because of the design
Riverside, RI
My kids love it. It's less intimidating than the actual toilet and its easy to assemble/take apart, clean etc. It does have a splash guard for boys as well.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves sitting on the potty he isn't trained yet but he loves interacting with the potty which I think k will make the training process easier
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has this one and loves it especially when he pulls down the lever it actually sounds like it's flushing and it makes noises he loves it
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the exact seat we got for my son when he was potty training and even beforehand. He loves the level to pull down like a real toilet.
Kentwood, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids were not very successful at using this potty. Too much going on. I feel like its a distraction. I will be buying a different one.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I had brought this for my son to potty train he liked it and quickly got the hang of it I bought at Walmart for a very good price
Used one similar to this to potty train my 9 year old now I have this one for my 6 month old, cant wait for him to start using it
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought This exact potty trainner for my brother when he was a baby and he learned so quick to go restroom in less than a month
Ask a question to the Influenster community...