Kolcraft Enterprises, Inc. Kolcraft Sprint X Jogging Stroller

BY KOLCRAFT ENTERPRISES, INC.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Whether you want to jog or walk, you can easily do both with the Kolcraft Sprint X Jogger. With a simple click you can swivel the front wheel for a leisurely walk or lock the front wheel in place for a run. Weight limit: 60 pounds Stroller weight: 32 pounds Materials: Steel, plastic, polyester fabric Dimensions: 55.5 inches long x 24.5 inches wide x 44 inches high Parent tray with two (2) deep cup holders and additional storage area Child tray/bar with one removable cup holders Compatible car seats: Baby Trend Flex-Loc & Inertia, Britax Chaperone, Chicco KeyFit 30, Evenflo Embrace & Nurture, Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30, 35 & 40, Maxi-Cosi Prezi, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35, Safety 1st Comfy Carry Elite & OnBoard 35, Summer Infant Prodigy, UPPABaby Mesa/li> Smart handle adjusts to multiple heights Multi-position reclining seat Underseat storage basket Easy swivel front wheel locks Air-filled tires in front and rear Canopy design includes expandable visor for full coverage JPMA certified Includes Front Tray: Yes Product Features: JPMA Certified Material: Polyester Includes Parent Tray: Yes JPMA Certified: Yes Exact Color: Black Color: Black, Silver see more...

Review (1)
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
I was 100% set on purchasing the Jeep jogging stroller, no matter what my fiancé showed me it didn't change my opinion. UNTIL, I was doing my regular shopping at Target & came across this bad boy. It's perfect. I've only had to fill up my tires once since I bought the stroller & that was at least 8 months ago! We've taken this jogger on rocky trails, paved trails, off roading on basically every kind of surface you can imagine & this stroller has worked beautifully!! The shocks on it are NO JOKE. My son barely even feels a bump ever. One thing I do wish they would've done is put a sturdier non-removable cup holder instead of a removable one. Other than that, such a great stroller & definitely worth the price. I wish I would've purchased this day one! Definitely worth the little splurge. 😍