Kolcraft Enterprises, Inc. Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller uploaded by Tara S.

Kolcraft Enterprises, Inc. Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller

BY KOLCRAFT ENTERPRISES, INC.

Ready to fit two comfortably, the Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is adaptable to all kinds of baby and child situations and all kinds of outings. It's fully loaded with features to get you and the kids going and is lightweight and easily folds and auto locks with both seats attached. The front wheels are 8-inch Never-Flat EVA tires and the back wheels are 10-inch rubber-coated, shock-absorbing EVA tires that will handle bumps with ease. The Options Elite stroller features a parent cup holder, 3-position reclining seats with 5-point harnesses, plush headrests, larger seats to accommodate children longer, peek-a-boo windows, adjustable footrests, expandable mesh canopies, and a large storage basket with zipper side access. Each seat has a 40 lb. weight limit and this stroller is JPMA Certified. One universal infant car seat adapter is included. 7 Configurations 2 infant car seats facing you 1 infant car seat facing you, 1 older child facing forward 2 children facing you 1 child facing you, 1 child facing forward 2 children sitting face-to-face 2 children facing forward 1 child facing forward, and the storage basket uncovered This stroller includes one universal car seat adapter that's compatible with the following car seats: Baby Trend® Inertia Britax® B-Safe® and Chaperone Chicco® KeyFit and KeyFit30 Combi® Shuttle 33 Cybex® Aton Q™ Evenflo® Embrace and Serenade™ Graco® SnugRide® Classic Connect™, Classic Connect™ 30, and Classic Connect™ 35 Graco® SnugRide® Click Connect™ 30, Click Connect™ 35, and Click Connect™ 40 Maxi Cosi® Mico™ AP and Mico™ Nxt Peg Perego® Primo Viaggio, Primo Viaggio 30/30, and Primo Viaggio 4/35 Safety 1st® onBoard™ 35, onBoard™ 35 AIR, and Comfy Carry Elite Uppababy® Mesa™ About Contours Contours understand that nothing is more important than family. They're a family owned company with over 65 years of experience in the baby gear business. Contours sees how the world and families are constantly changing which is why their innovative baby gear is designed to make your life easier. Their strollers, bassinets, and everything in between combine contemporary style, simplicity, and safety. Contours cool baby gear brings convenience to moms and dads and comfort to growing babies. Contours products work hard and look great, just like you. see more...

Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I love this stroller! My daughter is only three months so she is still in an infant carrier so I love that I can just click her in the adapter & go. But also that I can adjust which direction my 2 yo old son faces. It is going to be even nicer when the two of them are both in regular seats and I can adjust their positions. I like to have my son face me when it's unfavorable weather so I can just put a blanket over the two seats and I feel like he's a little more protected from the elements and had his own little "tent" hideout. It is a little hard to maneuver through tight spaces but I like it much nicer than side by side tandem strollers. If folds up to a pretty decent size considering how large it is when in use. I love the large basket on bottom that fits my oversized diaper bag along with other items. I do wish there were Cupholders attached to both the kids sits and the pushbar but it's not a deal breaker. I look forward to having at least another year of use with this stroller.
Alana O.
Alana O.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I love many things about this stroller. I can position my two toddlers different ways, access the basket from the zippered openings, and recline both seats while they nap. there are a couple things that I'm not crazy about. the stroller is kind of awkward to open when first getting used to it. the extended visor portion that unzips to provide extra shade always seems to fold back up once I let go of the visor. and the two seats must be facing forward and straight up in order for you to fold the stroller up, which isn't a huge deal, but a slight inconvenience. also, as can be expected with double strollers, it isn't the lightest thing on the earth, but it is definitely sturdy and built well.