Kolcraft Cuddle N' Care 2-In-1 Bassinet and Incline Sleeper, Emerson, 1 ea uploaded by kelly f.

BY KOLCRAFT #8 in Bassinets

The Kolcraft Cuddle n Care 2 in 1 Bassinet and Incline Sleeper The Only Traditional Bassinet That Offers an Option to Help Babies Sleep on an Incline 5 Incline Sleeper Attachment is Easily Removable When Your Baby No Longer Needs It 6 Easily Converts to a Rocking Bassinet Includes a Light Vibes electronic unit with classical music, nature sounds, vibrations, and soft-glow check light. see more...

Saint Paul, MN
This bassinet was given to me as baby shower gift. Don't get me wrong, I like it. It's easy to put together and the design is unisex/simple, and I love how it has a little storage underneath, but it's starting to fall apart one me. The area where the mattress pad is located - it's starting to flatten and when I drag it around, the bassinet starts to wiggle like it's going to brake down. I'm already scared to place my son in it.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
This was all we used until he outgrew it. I kept it right next to my bed at night and moved it into the living room during the day. It's small and portable. Rocking it helped put him to sleep and putting the cover up kept the cold air from getting to him from the ac. I love the design as well. It's classic.
kelly f.
kelly f.
I loved this bassinet easy to move around for naps and bed time. Fit perfect beside my bed. The rocking feature saved my life it comforted my son everytime.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond, IN
I used this for both of my daughters. It is very easy to move around and even wash!
Danielle An Y.
Danielle An Y.
Newton Falls, OH
My son slept in his bassinet until he Didn't fit In it but it vibrated and played music that soothed him to sleep
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
My sister got this for her baby and she loved and I can't wait for my baby to be able to enjoy sleeping in this adorable sleeper it will be perfect in my bedroom
Mary N.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
This is a very pretty bassinet.... My twins each had one when they were babies. Love that it rocks also..
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this bassinet. It is Mobile. Very comfortable for baby. Also gives parents the reassurance that baby is on a flat surface.
amanda e.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Used this bassinet for my son and loved it, he slept well in it and it was roomy enough for him being that hes a big boy for his age
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
My niece has this and I must say it is very beautiful and great quality ! Looks vintage and she really loves it! My sister in law keeps it right by her bed like every mommy lol
Saint Paul, MN
Is it possible for me to replace the mattress with a new and better one? I feel like the one that came with it isn't comfy and soft enough for my son.