BY KOLCRAFT

The Contours Optima™ Tandem Stroller offers the robust features of a Contours Tandem Stroller in a lighter frame. At only 36.6 lbs, this tandem stroller is easy to use with your children.  Trips out the house will be enjoyable for mom and comfortable for baby.  This tandem stroller creates rare flexibility for your family.  The Contours Optima Tandem Stroller has reversible seats that can be positioned six different ways, 2 parent cup holders and storage area, 2 child cup holders, an extra-large storage basket, and an infant car seat attachment is included. see more...

Kolcraft Contours Options Aluminum Tandem Stroller
  • "I haven't used it yet but it's set up with the car seat and one stroller seat ready to go and I can't wait to take it out for a spin." in 3 reviews
  • "All the key parts (cup holders, top tray, seats, sun shades) can be removed or repositioned (and cleaned!)." in 1 review
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
This is the heaviest stroller I've ever come accross in my life. I sprained my arm carrying just the regular seat. Save your money there's less headache of a stroller more light weight and somewhat sheaper.
Aimee B.
Jacksonville, FL
The BEST double stroller! I love all the different seating options. My kids really like to face each other and it is so easy to switch the positions if they change their minds.
Erika B.
Smyrna, TN
This strollers is useful. You can use it from when the baby is a newborn until their kids. It has an attachment for snapping in car seats. You can switch the seats to fave which ever way you want. Love the colors, storage and how easy it is to use. The only con to it is that it's bulky.
Elizabeth M.
Peoria, AZ
I love this stroller. My kids are 26 months apart. When my little one was a newborn the adaptor was great to just pop the car seat on and go. I love that I can rearrange the seats to face each other, face away, face the same directions, etc. It is so versatile and maneuvers well. The basket is very generous and holds all our odds and ends.
Amanda F.
Bradenton , FL
Most double strollers are insanely expensive, this one is really nice for the price. There are a ton of seating options and the basket underneath gives you a ton of space.
The down falls are it heavy to load and unload from the car. you have to have the seats in a certain position to fold it back up and that can be a pain. It pretty bulky as well.
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
This thing s a beast. In a good way. It takes a ton of room but i really like it. It rides smooth, is easy to steer. I love that i can have my baby facing me and my toddler can watch the world as she likes. Both my kids seem very comfy. The basket is huge. I love all the cup holders. They fit pretty large drink and small ones too. The seats are so easy to adjust! It does all the work when walking up hill, and easily goes through gravel and grass. How well the stroller works out weighs how heavy and large it is. I also love that it has car seat adapters!
Misty M.
Center City, MN
Absolutely Love this stroller!!!! I have 22 month old twins and originally we bought another brand double stroller because it was cheaper and all we could afford. I was fortunate enough to be able to buy a Contours stroller second hand and we absolutely love it! I love that we can change the seating arrangements and have them facing each other or away from each other when they are being a little crabby. The under carriage storage is so easy to access and very large compared to other brands. It is a big bulky compared to many other brands but I don't mind since it provides my girls more comfort and makes my life easier! Would definitely buy again and again!
Theresa G.
Carlisle, IA
Loved the seating options on the stroller. Pushed easily. didn't like the lack up cup holders for the kids and the short back. Made it be outgrown rather quickly.
Samantha S.
Our two littles are 17 months apart. I was overwhelmed by some of the price points for some of the other double strollers out there. We could've gotten a half-decent 90s used car for those prices. This was right at the top of our budget.

We love it. It's so versatile. All the key parts (cup holders, top tray, seats, sun shades) can be removed or repositioned (and cleaned!). The basket is very roomy. We can easily slide two camping chairs under there with a couple of small bags or my diaper bag (although I got one with clips built in so it just clips right onto the handlebar). The seats are very adjustable and I find when the kiddos get sleepy it's easy to grab the recliner button and lean them back without any sudden jolts or loud noises. It's also very, very maneuverable. We've never had an issue getting in or out of anywhere in malls or museums and getting onto or off of elevators. It seems a little bulky but I think that's because it's sturdy.

It's easy enough to fold. It fits into the back of our van just fine but it would take up a TON of space in a sedan. We usually take both seats off so we can get it a little flatter.

Three modest things that could improve it:

#1) I think if the part of the handlebar above the tray could rotate up and down to accommodate different hand positions and if the height of the bar was adjustable that would be awesome. We are average height people (5'5"and 5'11" but I don't know how this feels to someone who is shorter or very tall.

#2) Sturdier material for the straps. The buckles seem nice and tight and I like the lap bar but the material is a bit flimsy.

And #3) The sun shades could come down lower for more coverage. The design of the back of them with the velcro seems lacking in the versatility throughout the rest of this stroller.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Just got this stroller for my 17 month old daughter and baby boy that's due in about 2 months. I haven't used it yet but it's set up with the car seat and one stroller seat ready to go and I can't wait to take it out for a spin. It's super sleek and smooth and I love all the options I have to position their seats.