Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller - Spring Green - 1 ct. uploaded by Susana P.

BY KOLCRAFT

Kolcraft Umbrella Stroller - Spring Green The Cloud Umbrella Stroller gives Mom standard stroller features in the form of a travel-friendly umbrella stroller. Extended sun canopy and rear hood provide more sun coverage than most umbrella strollers. The cool-climate roll-up exposes mesh for increased air circulation & creates a head rest. Storage basket holds all baby's necessities. Shock-absorbing front swivel wheels and 3-point safety harness to keep baby secure. The simple and compact 1-step fold makes travel a breeze and foam padded handles for easy steering. Includes parent cup holder and can be used with a child up to 40 lbs. Features: Extended sun canopy and rear hood provide more sun coverage than most umbrella strollers Cool-climate roll-up exposes mesh for increased air circulation & creates a head rest Storage basket holds all baby's necessities Simple and compact 1-step fold makes travel a breeze Recommended Age/Weight Limits: From 0 months to 48 months Up to 40 pounds Product Dimensions: Weight: 9.5 pounds Length/Width/Height: 28.5 x 18.0 x 38.3 inches see more...

Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I recently bought this stroller for my son and I’m so glad I did! I love the umbrella to shield him from the sun, the big wheels compared to the small wheels from the cheap $14 strollers, and it has a basket underneath the seat to store things. My son loves it as well because he can fix the umbrella how he wants it and he can feel more relaxed. I’m so glad I purchased this! Highly recommend.
Kerri W.
Port Neches, TX
This is so great has lasted quite a while for us! We have used it multiple times and it is still in great shape! I would definitely buy again, ESPECIALLY because the price is so right with this! I would highly recommend to friends and family.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
I bought this for my daughter whenever we travel and commute. Living in DC everything has to be portable and tough. I've had this for more than a year and it is still very great. It was also inexpensive which makes it a double win. Most umbrella strollers doesnt have a small basket underneath, this one does! I bought mine at walmart and it is so worth it!
Sarah A.
Sacramento, CA
It’s a nice stroller. The only problem is the cup holders are small. They bottle and my phone don’t fit in the cup holders . It doesn’t have much space for your cargo on the bottom so that is not great.
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
This stroller is compact and great for toddlers. We ordered it from Amazon. Price is very reasonable! Our 2 year old loves it when on trips to the zoo, park, etc. Definitely recommend!
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I was given this stroller when my baby was 9 months and has two years and still use. I do not like that part of me does not fit storage and the bulk of the baby and if I hook the rubber hits and dirty. The quality is good, I wish I had a front bar.
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
This stroller was a good pick for my son. It's small, lightweight, and easy to use on the go. I highly recommend to active and on the go families
Susana P.
Me encanta ! Es súper ligero, práctico, y seguro. No pesa y una mujer puede usarlo sin ayuda ta que es ligero. Puedo ir a todas partes con el y mi bebé ! El material es resistente y tiene una capa PRA protegerlo del sol ! Precio-calidad EXCELENTE !
Melvin O.
94 87 218th Queens Village
It is the best car I have bought for my girl, it is super comfortable, easy to carry, fits in any vehicle, in any space, excellent for traveling, the price is better than many in the market, it is of good quality, recommended