Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller

by Kolcraft

Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller, Orchard: Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs For use with children who can sit unassisted 5-point safety harness Canopy for shade Cup holder for convenience Ultra-compact fold Lightweight at just...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Clermont, FL
This is the stroller I currently use and I love it I got it at Walmart for $50 and it was worth it it leans back so the baby can sleep it has the tray in front for the baby also tray on top for mom! 👍🏼
Gastonia, NC
We just recently bought this a few months ago as our daughter was getting bigger and needed an upgraded stroller. For $50 it's well worth the money, it's small enough to fit in tight places and the top shade covers our daughter completely from the sun. I like that it has the small flap to cover her more. The basket is kind of small at the bottom but we carry a backpack diaper bag so we don't use the basket often. It also has a five point harness. Overrall it's a great buy, I would buy again.
Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller uploaded by Linz G.
Love this stroller. My 7 month old loves going on walks in it and even will fall asleep. Another thing about this stroller is that it is completely affordable. I bought it online from Walmart so with tax and everything it was about 50 dollars which is not bad at all! Super convenient and easy to store or fold away. I’m so glad I bought this, best investment!
Rutledge, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
absolutely love this stroller down to his price and the color . My daughter loves this stroller especially the cubby hold in the bottom to store things in. The price was great I think it was 50-60 at Walmart. The only thing I didn't like about this stroller was the fact that I walk fast and when doing so the stroller would try to flip every now and then and also it was hard to fold back shut some times .
Southbridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Its good for the price.. Poorly made. But it was good at the time. I had previously bought one that didn't lean back which wasn't thesable when it came to my 3 month old.. In the middle of the summer going to fairs and all sorts of other events. It held its own.. Its very light.. Id buy it again.
Cookeville
Purchased at: Walmart
Originally I would use a simple $10 umbrella stroller, morning of our daughters first zoo trip it had tore up so we stopped and purchased this on our way there and I love it. It is definitely light weight the only problem I’ve had is sometimes it does give me a hard time opening and closing. For the price we paid, so worth it. Saving it for our next child.
Brockport
I was looking for a stroller for my daughter, lightweight like an umbrella stroller but still offered the functionality of a regular stroller. This one offers all of that for a price I could afford. I love that it needs only one hand to close, the seat reclines for a nap and it has storage underneath. This will most likely be the last stroller I ever buy.
I wasn’t sure this stroller would be what we needed because our daughter was so small when we got it but it turned out to be perfect ! It fit the baby and was really lightweight. Though it was in a ton of pieces when we got it and you can’t fit anything more than a tiny diaper bag in the bottom portion but it’s still a great stroller.
El Sobrante, CA
We bought this stroller while on vacation in Oahu, Hawaii. It was perfect for the trip and even after. Our son had a detachable carseat that actually snapped on to the stroller perfectly. The tray in the front helped to hold up the carseat. It was perfect for when he was still sleeping in the carseat and we didnt want to disturb him.
London, OH
I love this stroller!! It’s super light, the tires don’t pop, the straps move with your child and the head cover extends more than normal and it has a basket on the bottom which is amazing, has a spot for the babies drinks and snacks that sits in front of them and has a tray for the parents too! Just al around AMAZING!!

Looking for your answer?