Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller, Blue uploaded by Amber G.

BY KOLCRAFT

Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller, Blue: Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs For use with children who can sit unassisted 5-point safety harness Canopy for shade Cup holder for convenience Ultra-compact fold Lightweight at just under... see more...

Ashley D.
Liberty , MO
I love this stroller. It’s so lightweight and easy to use and fit in the car. I did wish it had a feature to sit the child straight up more rather than leaning back but other than that I would recommend this stroller and would repurchase. Kolcraft Cloud Sport Lightweight Stroller, Blue
Wendy H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A mi esposo y a mi nos encanto este stroller porque es fácil de doblar tiene abajo un compartimiento bastante amplio para llevar mas cosas del bebe, super importante para nosotros que se reclina y da mas comodidad al bebe al momento de dormir y tiene un precio bastante económico.
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
A replacement stroller for my jogging stroller... but still a pretty good one. Has a small footprint for carting around the car. Light and easy to open and set up with a toddler in tow. Overall a good stroller for the price.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I recently purchased this stroller for my baby boy. I love how lightweight this is and the one hand fold up feature. It has many compartments, which is nice. It has two cup holders and a phone holder by the handle bar; it has two pockets on each side of the stroller; a tray and cup holder for baby; and a compartment at the bottom. It has a foot rest on the front and locks on each wheel in the back. It has an umbrella feature that you can shut or open. It also has a flap on top of the umbrella feature so you can check on your child as you stroll them. I bought this on Walmart.com for a little over $50. I highly, highly recommend this!
Corrie B.
Council Blfs, IA
For the price, this stroller is exactly what I needed. It easily folds with the touch of a button and one hand at that. The price was the best I found for having an umbrella and storage space below. If I had to choose a negative, I do prefer more storage space.
Alexa M.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This !!!! My favorite stroller of ALL times. This is such a good heavy duty but super lightweight umbrella stroller! I purchased this because i was constantly using a jogging stroller for little trips. I HIGHLY recommend this for parents!
Courtney H.
Empire, AL
I love this stroller because it is lightweight, has storage, plenty cup holders! This definitely met my expectations!! The price is very affordable not expensive at all!! I’m so satisfied by this purchase!!!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I received this as a gift from my baby shower and it has been a LIFESAVER. I am a single mom so it is always just me and my son when we go places. This stroller is so light weight and easy to open and close, I do it with one hand and the other hand I’m holding my son. The only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t seem to soft or comfortable. Everything else is amazing. I love the storage underneath and the cup holders and it has a soft padding for when you push it.
Lisset K.
USA
I loved the price on this stoller for all of the small things I get out of it. The extended shade cover is very convenient. I love the little pick a boo flap on top so he can stay shaded while I peak at him. He has no complaints comfort wise. I took away one star, because sometimes I do struggle to close the stroller up all the way.
Brittany P.
London, OH
I love this stroller!! It’s super light, the tires don’t pop, the straps move with your child and the head cover extends more than normal and it has a basket on the bottom which is amazing, has a spot for the babies drinks and snacks that sits in front of them and has a tray for the parents too! Just al around AMAZING!!