Kokuho Rose Rice, 10-pounds

by Kokuho

Rose Rice (Pack of 4)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kokuho Rose Rice, 10-pounds!
a year agoEdmonton, AB
The absolute best rice!!! This is an absolute staple in my home and I’m always buying more. I have been eating this rice since I was a little girl and haven’t found anything better. This is excellent for home rolled sushi, or alone as a side dish. It’s just the perfect balance of stickiness to fluffiness. I eat this all the time and am very brand loyal to it. Great flavour, texture and easy to cook! Comes out perfect every time! 🍚