Kylie Cosmetics

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I purchased this set when it was on sale at Ulta. Upon arriving and swatching it, I really wasn’t impressed. I didn’t like the gloss in the set. The lighter lipstick was too light for my skin tone and the pink stained my lips so bad. The only one I held onto was the deeper shade, but I recommend using a lip liner as it bleeds a bit. I have used shades from Kylie that I like better, but if you think you will like the shades then get it if you can!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Matte lipstick - dries out my lips. It feels kinda heavy and it looks patchy sometimes. Lipgloss - I like them better. Not so sticky and the glitter in it is so nice. After a couple hours it builds up inside my lip and it creates a white line?? I have experienced this with other lipglosses but I’m still disappointed with her products. She is so rich and her products are not the cheapest. [product:kylie-cosmetics-koko-kollection]
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The new formula is amazing! Don’t hesitate. They have some of the best lipsticks ever with such beautiful shades. Definitely recommend! X