BY KOKO LASHES #34 in False Lashes

Length: Long Length

Wispy | Glamour Lashes

These lashes are handmade therefore slight variances in length and/or hair assignment may vary.

• What is the best way to apply these? I'm having some diff...2 Answers
  • Are these Worth trying?3 Answers
  • What's the best way to clean these lashes? I tried soakin...4 Answers
KoKo Lashes Queen B
  • "BEST lashes ever!!!! So wispy and long and nice! Katy aka Lustre Lux and Desi Perkins swear by this product and I see why!! They're so amazing. Totally change your eye makeup look! Very dramatic very chic and sexy. Also, the band is quite comfy to your eye. I'm about to order more :)" in 43 reviews
  • "Had purchased these about two times already! They're natural looking got so many compliments & easy to apply. I have about 5 years that honestly I wear eyelashes everyday no matter what, these lashes are great for beginners " in 19 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
These are one of my go-to dramatic style lashes. They are so easy to apply and I love the band on these! I’m repeat user and always buy in bulk from amazon or lady moss. I will definitely continue to buy them because they are one of the most stunning lashes I’ve ever used and on top of that they’re so adorable. Hands down my favorite Koko style lash. A few other Koko style favorites are the Goddess lash, and I love the Misha’s as well if you like less dramatic style! Highly recommend checking out Koko lashes as a whole. They make beautiful lashes at a fraction of the price of some high end lashes. They’re amazing!
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
I love the drama you get from Koko lashes. They are a bit like Violet Voss lashes but I feel like these are more wearable.
Both are thick dramatic lashes with a thicker black band on them. I feel like these a more “moveable” if you will than Violet Voss lashes. They are a bit too stiff for my liking.
You can definitely feel these on your eyes so it takes some getting use to if you’ve never worn lashes or use something super light like Ardell.
I love these for when you want a really dramatic eye look or wearing them on special occasion.
Staceylline B.
San Jose, CA
These lashes will forever be my everyday lashes throughout my entire life. These lashes are wispy enough for me to wear them alone with no eyeliner or mascara! It also looks amazing with a simple winged eyeliner. It just bring out a great pop and opens the eyes up a lot more. I have been venturing out for lashes and this is my favorite yet! No more going back to Ardell, Vegas Nay, or any other lashes(:
Kayli N.
Ankeny
These lashes are comfortable and moderately dramatic but a good value for the price. The only reason these get 3 stars is because I find that the band tends to poke my eye a little more than I can deal with normally and I don’t really like the lash style itself. I’m a big fan of tapered, mink effect lashes and these are a little abrupt in comparison to other koko lashes. I’m not the biggest fan of these lashes in particular, but koko lashes in general are a great bang for your buck.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
i have about 10 pairs of these. i have anxiety if i don't have a bunch of back ups because i wear these daily. i like these if i'm doing a pretty dramatic eyeshaddow look, but if i'm going for a more natural no-makeup day kinda look, these are not the ones i look for. i love them b/c the lash band is thin and they're pretty inexpensive in comparison to other lashes. i love a lot of the styles that koko lashes have. a couple years ago you could only purchase them online, but now they're more readily available in beauty stores
Mariajose M.
Antioch, CA
My all time favorite eyelashes. I like my eyelashes a little dramatic which these do the justice for me. The band is thick which I typically play around when the band so it can fit my eye shape perfectly. Before applying the lashes I always cut a little of. I recommend everyone to get their hands on any koko lashes they very affordable, they run roughy around $8.00 and look amazing on.
Marbella A.
My fav lashes of all time both brand and just queen b’s! I’ve tried so many of their lashes and rarely do they disappoint. The hairs are so soft and the bands don’t feel as heavy as others. Most of their lashes are for those who want a more dramatic look, but thanks to Koko lashes I’ve actually stepped away from lashes like say ardell or more natural styles. I do have to trim the lashes most of the times but that doesn’t bother me. I’ve been buying Koko lashes for almost 3 years and will continue to do so!
Destinee R.
Bessemer, MI
I love koko lashes! I’ve tried many of their styles and they are all so beautiful! The queen b lashes are stunning and still “natural” looking to me anyhow because I love huge dramatic lashes. They are very wispy lashes but still have a lot of volume.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
I had to get used to these and honestly if your new to lashes I’d say be careful but omg their worth the struggle 😄 I love these lashes and even though mine are a little rough I still wear them and their still holding up. I’ll most likely buy another pair.
Samaria A.
i have these lashes in the style “venus” and “Gigi” and they are the best , affordable lashes ever ! , you can wear these lashes to go out on a really nice date or just to go shopping they are so little weight and don’t feel heavy at all !
Jeesica L.
Topeka, KS
These lashes look amazing, are they worthly to buy?
Ivannia C.
What's the best way to clean these lashes? I tried soaking them in alcohol but it messed them up.
alexis m.