KoKo Lashes Queen B

by KoKo Lashes

Length: Long Length

Wispy | Glamour Lashes

These lashes are handmade therefore slight variances in length and/or hair assignment may vary.

KoKo Lashes Queen B ? Are these lashes good quality?
Is this natural enough to use on a daily?
Are these lashes really worth the hype?
Start your review of KoKo Lashes Queen B!
Product Highlights
...see why!! They're so amazing. Totally change your eye makeup look! Very dramatic very chic and sexy. Also, the band is quite comfy to your eye. I'm about to order more :)in reviews
Had purchased these about two times already! They're natural looking got so many compliments & easy to apply. I have about 5 years that honestly I wear eyelashes everyday no matter what, these lashes are great for beginners in reviews
Glori N.
Beaverton, OR
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Glori N.
I’ve been wearing these babu since the beginning of time. Affordable and had a mink lash natural look. Highly recommend.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Rosie N.
I looooove koko lashes. This one was the one I saw that introduces me to this line. They are beautiful wispy layered lashes creating this elegant fluttery look. The band bends perfectly and it is very comfortable on. The reason why I gave this a 4, not a 5 is that for these particular lashes, I had to cut because the bands were a bit longer than their typical lashes. It was a challenge to cut because they are not all the same length. But I would still buy these again just because it's so dang gorgeous on.
Alyssa K.
Denver, CO
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Alyssa K.
These are the best pair of lashes that I have tried. I enjoy these especially for a dramatic eye look or for when I’m being photographed. I know that every time that I wear them they will be seen in photos, which had been an issue with other lashes. They are very long, whisky, and full. The band is thick and sturdy, so they didn’t fall apart after the first use. They look and perform like luxury lashes for a fraction of the price. I will continue to repurchase these! KoKo Lashes Queen B
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Ciara D.
These are my favorite false lashes! They are dramatic and full without looking like you’re going to blow someone away! I always get so many compliments on these, plus they hold up so well! I have worn this same pair about 9 times now, cleaning them and taking care of them well! Definitely a must have lash!
Joanna V.
Diamond bar, CA
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Joanna V.
The name says it all. You look almost like queen bee. They are dramatic and give you a dramatic sexy cast eye. I have a pretty big lid and these look freaking awesome. Best part $6 but they are only available online but they ship in 3 days. I don't buy any other brand these are such good quality. Support smaller brands!!!
Tyler P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Tyler P.
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Tyler P.
These are the best lashes! I also really love the KoKo lashes in the style Venus😍 these lashes are super easy to apply and I don’t find myself having to trim the edges because they fit perfectly to my eye. The band isn’t too thick and is super easy to work with! They also just look stunning on the eye!
aqtpi
Sacramento
These lashes are amazing for a dramatic look! They’re more on the heavy side to me, but that’s alright. KoKo lashes are also more the lengthy side as well! I usually buy these online, but some stores do have them!
Kimberly A.
Hesperia
My all time favorite lashes hands down! These can be worn with anything and any look! I can never go wrong with these
Alanna N.
San Jose, CA
KoKo Lashes Queen B uploaded by Alanna N.
These were my first pair of "dramatic" lashes. I have purchased the multiple times now and I am in love with them! I personally love the style and get a lot of wear. The price usually ranges under $10, so it is not too expensive. (Sorry for the pictures of me in them, I screenshotted them from a video I recorded.)
Monica V.
bonham
I wear these daily!! Every time I buy some I buy at least 3-4 pairs. I love dramatic eyelashes!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie L.
coshocton, oh
il y a 2 ans
KoKo Lashes Queen B ? Are these lashes good quality?
wendy L. il y a 2 ans
They are of excellent quality