BY KOKO LASHES

Length: Long Length

Wispy | Glamour Lashes

These lashes are handmade therefore slight variances in length and/or hair assignment may vary.

• So I don’t wear lashes and I will start to wear some soon...2 Answers
  • KoKo Lashes Queen B any recommends ? Are these good ? I w...1 Answers
  • I have seen these lashes. I haven't bought any yet due to...2 Answers
KoKo Lashes Queen B
  • "BEST lashes ever!!!! So wispy and long and nice! Katy aka Lustre Lux and Desi Perkins swear by this product and I see why!! They're so amazing. Totally change your eye makeup look! Very dramatic very chic and sexy. Also, the band is quite comfy to your eye. I'm about to order more :)" in 43 reviews
  • "Had purchased these about two times already! They're natural looking got so many compliments & easy to apply. I have about 5 years that honestly I wear eyelashes everyday no matter what, these lashes are great for beginners " in 19 reviews
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
These lashes are comfortable and moderately dramatic but a good value for the price. The only reason these get 3 stars is because I find that the band tends to poke my eye a little more than I can deal with normally and I don’t really like the lash style itself. I’m a big fan of tapered, mink effect lashes and these are a little abrupt in comparison to other koko lashes. I’m not the biggest fan of these lashes in particular, but koko lashes in general are a great bang for your buck.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
These are one of my go-to dramatic style lashes. They are so easy to apply and I love the band on these! I’m repeat user and always buy in bulk from amazon or lady moss. I will definitely continue to buy them because they are one of the most stunning lashes I’ve ever used and on top of that they’re so adorable. Hands down my favorite Koko style lash. A few other Koko style favorites are the Goddess lash, and I love the Misha’s as well if you like less dramatic style! Highly recommend checking out Koko lashes as a whole. They make beautiful lashes at a fraction of the price of some high end lashes. They’re amazing!
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
THEY LAST
The KoKo Lashes Queen B are great lashes for beginners! They last a pretty long time and the band is sturdy. The band is not too thick but it’s not too skinny either. They are a great size for those wanting to accustom themselves to wearing lashes. This specific style is a very nice, full lash that works perfectly for a prom makeup look! These lashes are not heavy on the eyes and the band is long enough for those of us with bigger eyes, but can also be trimmed down for the smaller eyed people out there! I would give five stars but I’ve recently found better lashes for a cheaper price, handmade, and I don’t have to drive to the mall to purchase them or pay the money to get them shipped.
Staceylline B.
San Jose , CA
These lashes will forever be my everyday lashes throughout my entire life. These lashes are wispy enough for me to wear them alone with no eyeliner or mascara! It also looks amazing with a simple winged eyeliner. It just bring out a great pop and opens the eyes up a lot more. I have been venturing out for lashes and this is my favorite yet! No more going back to Ardell, Vegas Nay, or any other lashes(:
Destinee R.
Marquette, MI
I love koko lashes! I’ve tried many of their styles and they are all so beautiful! The queen b lashes are stunning and still “natural” looking to me anyhow because I love huge dramatic lashes. They are very wispy lashes but still have a lot of volume.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
KOKO LASHES ARE MY FAVORITE LASHES!! Hands down the best lashes I have ever worn. They do feel heavy but they are so dramatic and bold! The pair lasts for a few weeks. They are fairly inexpensive I think they were like 7.99? They are hand made lashes I love them. A definite buy!
Samantha M.
wayland
I really like the koko lashes. The queen b lashes are bold but look good on. The koko lashes are affordable and light. Some eye lashes are heavier on. I really like how the koko lashes have a wider band making it easier to apply. Nice thing is you can rewear the lashes, you can use tweezers to peel off the eyelash glue from your previous use.
Marbella A.
My fav lashes of all time both brand and just queen b’s! I’ve tried so many of their lashes and rarely do they disappoint. The hairs are so soft and the bands don’t feel as heavy as others. Most of their lashes are for those who want a more dramatic look, but thanks to Koko lashes I’ve actually stepped away from lashes like say ardell or more natural styles. I do have to trim the lashes most of the times but that doesn’t bother me. I’ve been buying Koko lashes for almost 3 years and will continue to do so!
Rachael L.
Houston
THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I have pretty small eyes so I’m a little picky when it comes to lashes. Initially I thought these were way too long for me and their was no way I could wear these. OH BOY WAS I WRONG. These are my everyday lashes now. I can’t get enough of these😍 not only are they gorgeous but they are so affordable. The band is comfortable and they popped on perfect with zero struggle. I got my pair off of ladymoss.com and I buy them in bulk now ! Once you try these you’ll be obsessed I promise.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
I had to get used to these and honestly if your new to lashes I’d say be careful but omg their worth the struggle 😄 I love these lashes and even though mine are a little rough I still wear them and their still holding up. I’ll most likely buy another pair.
Jeesica L.
Topeka, KS
These lashes look amazing, are they worthly to buy?
Ivannia C.
What's the best way to clean these lashes? I tried soaking them in alcohol but it messed them up.
Emily V.