BY KOKO LASHES #76 in False Lashes

• Any other drugstore lash dupes for these? (Meaning is the...3 Answers
  • Where do I buy koko lashes?2 Answers
  • Are they long lasting? Where can I find them? 4 Answers
KoKo Lashes Goddess
  • "I love these lashes. The are super wispy and easy to apply . Pricing isnt too bad either. Must have" in 21 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes ever! They're dramatic without being too over the top. The band is a little hard to work with at first, but they're really comfortable." in 15 reviews
Valeria S.
Austin
My Go-To dramatic lashes! They are so beautiful and glamorous. They take your look to the next level whether you pair them with a simple liner to a beautiful blown out eyeshadow your eyes will stand out! Love them! ❤️
Sacramento , CA
These were my first pair of koko lashes and wow were they worth it, I never wore lashes till I found this brand, I drive to the Bay Area from sacramento just to re up my lashes I’m actually heading there tomorrow to pick some more up ahaha
Selina H.
Montebello, CA
These were my favorites once a upon a time, but I bought a pair off Lady Moss and they were off. Couldn't return them because it says on the website that not every lash will be perfect. I would just stick with HOL iconic! The band is a lot thinner.
Alidia D.
These are beautiful and are so long and amazing! It’s reusable and doesn’t break easily. I won it in a giveaway and I’m obsessed with it! It’s good value for a kinda pricey item! I will buy again! Really good.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Absolutely love these lashes! They suit many different eye shapes (unlike some other styles) and they’re the perfect amount of “dramatic”. I alternate between Goddess and Queen B for daily lashes but I’ve had clients who have never worn falsies before wear the Goddess ones and they loved them too surprisingly! Overall very flattering and they last so long as long as you maintain them!
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
This is the ultimate House of Lashes dupe! Its vegan, long lasting, and very versatile in terms of looks you can rock with it. The band is a bit stiff but in some ways I find that applies easier than a softer banded lash! The price and quality gets this product a 5 star rating from me all the way!
Lo K.
Blue Island, IL
Best lashes on the planet. Ppl complain about the thick lash band but it doesn't bother me. They go with any and every eye look I just wish they were sold in stores and not online
Sherrell M.
Mc Calla, AL
Love these lashes! Affordable and look great! Super easy to apply and have worn multiple times. I would definitely recommend these lashes. Queen bey is my favorite. They fit perfect with almond shaped eyes.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Good quality lashes at an affordable price. There easy to apply and remove. They look natural and the brand it thick for easy application. I like to use star glue with these lashes.Koko Lashes Goddess 3Packs Of Star Eyelash Glue For Strip Lashes Clear 7G 14OzKoKo Lashes Goddess
Stephanie🌵
Koko lashes are my fav. Lashes! They are the first pair of dramatic lashes I've owned and honestly I'm so happy I tried them because they are so comfortable and now I always have to wear falsies because they just make my look 100x better !
Jaynia B.
Are they long lasting? Where can I find them?
Vanessa P.
ontario 1613 s monterey ave
What are some good eye lashes you girls would recommend
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
Any other drugstore lash dupes for these? (Meaning is there another drug store lash that looked like the koko lash!)
MARIA C C.
San Ysidro, CA
How good are these kind of eyelashes?been wanting to try them ,but not sure what number to get.
Stephanie G.
Would this be good for beginners? Is it affordable? I have long lashes, would this look nice?