BY KOKO LASHES

• Any other drugstore lash dupes for these? (Meaning is there another...3 Answers
  • Where do I buy koko lashes?2 Answers
  • Are they long lasting? Where can I find them? 3 Answers
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Amazing dramatic lashes! I love these lashes because they are so DRAMATIC! It's makes any makeup look go from a 7 to that 10. They might not be for everyone but they're very comfortable. Sometimes I wear this with a simple eye look if I'm in a rush but I could also wear this with a dramatic eye look. When you look straight you might not see your eye look but when you blink you'll see it. These are also great for portraits and pictures because they'll make you eyes appear larger since they are so dramatic.
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
I absolutely love these lashes. I just became a Lash girl in the last year and a half. These look so good on. Immediately they open the eyes and give the ultimate sexy look. I feel beautiful in them. They are easy to apply too. I would be ok using only this Lash for the rest of my days. They are absolutely gorgeous. They are so voluminous. No stacking needed. These babies are thick. Not subtle, if you are looking for a natural wispy, these are not for you.
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
I love all my koko lashes. My favorites are the MISHA lashes. They are so wispy and natural looking. I can wear them with and without eyeliner. Super affordable and I order them online at lady moss. I highly suggest these to any girl looking to try natural lashes!
Frances L.
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
I absolutely loved the way these lashes fit my eye! I didnt have to cut the length at all. The band is perfect, nice and flexible. The fact you can get so many wears out of 1 set and they still look amazing us everything!
Jayda K.
Jayda K.
San Diego, CA
These lashes are my ride or die. There a dramatic look but I wear em all the time. There at an affordable price but they get out of stock online a lot. But if you could get your hands on then I would recommend it!
sabrina p.
sabrina p.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love koko lashes! They are the best kind yet. My first time purchasing them was so worth it , if you have not yet tried the koko lashes do so!
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Me encaran, me fascinan ... son muy buenas y sobre todo de muy buena y no excelente calidad.
Anabel A.
Anabel A.
Jamaica, NY
Me encantan estas pestañas! Se ven súper naturales! A demás tiene un buen precio!
These lashes are so nice. Koko lashes in general are super worth the price. For $8, you get very sturdy lashes that last a long time when taken care of properly!

These lashes have a shape similar to Ardell Demi Wispies, but are much fuller and have more drama! It has a very thick lash band, and since these lashes are so dramatic, new lash wearers might need to get used to it. It can feel very heavy on the eyes if you are not used to lashes. However, once you get used to it, these lashes are BEAUTIFUL.

I order mine off of ladymoss.com and they have really good shipping and customer service. I ordered something last saturday and received it on Monday (2 days!) There are also smaller beauty shops that sell them in store, if you follow them on instagram, they often repost from those stores so you can see if they have one near you!
Cecille W.
Cecille W.
Saw these all over Instagram and they looked gorgeous so I had to purchase myself a pair to try out! First impression after taking it out of the box: it's a thicker lash which means a thicker band. I had to cut these to fit my eye and then bend them a few times to make them curve to the shape of my eye. This might sound weird, but these lashes need some 'breaking in'. The first few times I wore them, the band was tough and my lash glue wasn't strong enough to keep it glued on my eyelid. But after a few times of wearing them, they gradually got easier to put and stay on.

I think these lashes are great for any kind of look and they definitely look different on everyone depending on your eye! On me, they look super flared since I have a smaller eyelid space, but it's a gorgeous style, nonetheless. Overall, definitely recommend these since they're affordable and great quality lashes.
Jaynia B.
Jaynia B.
Are they long lasting? Where can I find them?
Shanice O.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
Any other drugstore lash dupes for these? (Meaning is there another drug store lash that looked like the koko lash!)
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Where do I buy koko lashes?
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fairfield , CA
Do these look as good in person?
MARIA C C.
MARIA C C.
San Ysidro, CA
How good are these kind of eyelashes?been wanting to try them ,but not sure what number to get.