BY KOKO LASHES

• Where do I buy koko lashes?2 Answers
  • Are they long lasting? Where can I find them? 3 Answers
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Absolutely love these lashes! They suit many different eye shapes (unlike some other styles) and they’re the perfect amount of “dramatic”. I alternate between Goddess and Queen B for daily lashes but I’ve had clients who have never worn falsies before wear the Goddess ones and they loved them too surprisingly! Overall very flattering and they last so long as long as you maintain them!
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
I got Goddess and Stella from my SO for xmas and they are my new favorite lashes! both very intense fluffy lashes but Stella are more out there and goddess are my more toned down pair despite being very large. They are so fluffy and easy to wear and they are only about 8 dollars! i totally recommend checking out KoKo lashes and i think im gonna buy their whole range!
Abrianna V.
Walsenburg
Absolute favorite lashes ever! They are the cutest lashes! Very comfortable to wear! I love full lashes with that wipsy look to them! The packaging is freaking adorable! They are really good for the price if you take care of them! Definitely recommend these lashes for a special occasion!
Amy♑️ R.
My favorite lash brand of all time!!! These are super affordable so you won't break the bank! I love the style Goddess because it's glamorous and pairs well with any eye look. Koko lashes offers so many different pairs of lashes to fit your needs! Check them out 👌🏻
Felicea F.
Lakeland, FL
I love these lashes soooo much! I always get so many comments and compliments on how good they look. They are so long lasting. I can reuse them for about two weeks. Easy to put on, the band on the lash makes them so secure.
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
Best lashes ever! Amazing price! They can be worn more then once. Comfortable on the eyes. They just take your look to a whole new level of beautiful. The band it thicker helping them last longer. If you’ve never worn lashes I suggest you first play around with them. The band can be quite hard but all you have to do it place it between your fingers to warm it up and flex the band
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
Talk about high quality lashes at a drugstore price. Yes its real life! The lash styles are so gorge and theres so many to chose from. These lashes last long if you take care of them.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
My absolute favorite lashes! These are so bomb. I always get compliments when wearing these. They are so full and the quality is superb! I will always buy KoKo Lashes! ❤❤❤
Stephanie🌵
Koko lashes are my fav. Lashes! They are the first pair of dramatic lashes I've owned and honestly I'm so happy I tried them because they are so comfortable and now I always have to wear falsies because they just make my look 100x better !
Maura T.
I️ would recommend these to everyone if I️ could. These are so beautiful. They are also long. Very comfortable. And very affordable. They give your makeup look and extra pop
Shanice O.
Doral , FL
Any other drugstore lash dupes for these? (Meaning is there another drug store lash that looked like the koko lash!)
Jaynia B.
Are they long lasting? Where can I find them?
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
Where do I buy koko lashes?
Stephanie G.
Would this be good for beginners? Is it affordable? I have long lashes, would this look nice?
Kristina M.
FAIRFIELD, CA
Do these look as good in person?