BY KOKO LASHES

• Where do I buy koko lashes?2 Answers
  • Are they long lasting? Where can I find them? 3 Answers
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Amazing dramatic lashes! I love these lashes because they are so DRAMATIC! It's makes any makeup look go from a 7 to that 10. They might not be for everyone but they're very comfortable. Sometimes I wear this with a simple eye look if I'm in a rush but I could also wear this with a dramatic eye look. When you look straight you might not see your eye look but when you blink you'll see it. These are also great for portraits and pictures because they'll make you eyes appear larger since they are so dramatic.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
I absolutely love these lashes. I just became a Lash girl in the last year and a half. These look so good on. Immediately they open the eyes and give the ultimate sexy look. I feel beautiful in them. They are easy to apply too. I would be ok using only this Lash for the rest of my days. They are absolutely gorgeous. They are so voluminous. No stacking needed. These babies are thick. Not subtle, if you are looking for a natural wispy, these are not for you.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
I love all my koko lashes. My favorites are the MISHA lashes. They are so wispy and natural looking. I can wear them with and without eyeliner. Super affordable and I order them online at lady moss. I highly suggest these to any girl looking to try natural lashes!
Jayda K.
San Diego, CA
These lashes are my ride or die. There a dramatic look but I wear em all the time. There at an affordable price but they get out of stock online a lot. But if you could get your hands on then I would recommend it!
Koko lashes are my fav. Lashes! They are the first pair of dramatic lashes I've owned and honestly I'm so happy I tried them because they are so comfortable and now I always have to wear falsies because they just make my look 100x better !
Alyne G.
Arlington, TX
These lashes get me in the mood to do so many looks, glam and gore! Halloween is coming up and there are so many looks these lashes will work for. Thin band, and fluffy. Light weight too. Put them on for a glam look of any fav adult costume, put some on the bottom a little lower than your natural lashes and create a doe eyed look as well. Wore these when I was Harry Potters 'Dobby' one year and used the under the lash trick.
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Karen O.
Seriously the most beautiful eyelashes, every single time I wear these eye lashes I get a ton of complements on how beautiful my makeup looks. It takes your look from 50 to 100 my favorite part is that it makes my eyes look huge! I love picking these up at IMATS they always have such great deals.
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
The most bomb lashes ever! For everyday use to Halloween costumes and special occasions. The feel light and easy to use. The hairs are extremely fine and I would highly recommend these lashes to anyone!
These lashes are so nice. Koko lashes in general are super worth the price. For $8, you get very sturdy lashes that last a long time when taken care of properly!

These lashes have a shape similar to Ardell Demi Wispies, but are much fuller and have more drama! It has a very thick lash band, and since these lashes are so dramatic, new lash wearers might need to get used to it. It can feel very heavy on the eyes if you are not used to lashes. However, once you get used to it, these lashes are BEAUTIFUL.

I order mine off of ladymoss.com and they have really good shipping and customer service. I ordered something last saturday and received it on Monday (2 days!) There are also smaller beauty shops that sell them in store, if you follow them on instagram, they often repost from those stores so you can see if they have one near you!
Cecille W.
Saw these all over Instagram and they looked gorgeous so I had to purchase myself a pair to try out! First impression after taking it out of the box: it's a thicker lash which means a thicker band. I had to cut these to fit my eye and then bend them a few times to make them curve to the shape of my eye. This might sound weird, but these lashes need some 'breaking in'. The first few times I wore them, the band was tough and my lash glue wasn't strong enough to keep it glued on my eyelid. But after a few times of wearing them, they gradually got easier to put and stay on.

I think these lashes are great for any kind of look and they definitely look different on everyone depending on your eye! On me, they look super flared since I have a smaller eyelid space, but it's a gorgeous style, nonetheless. Overall, definitely recommend these since they're affordable and great quality lashes.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
Any other drugstore lash dupes for these? (Meaning is there another drug store lash that looked like the koko lash!)
Jaynia B.
Are they long lasting? Where can I find them?
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Where do I buy koko lashes?
Stephanie G.
Would this be good for beginners? Is it affordable? I have long lashes, would this look nice?
Kristina M.
Fairfield, CA
Do these look as good in person?