Kokie Professional Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Kurtisha H.

BY KOKIE PROFESSIONAL

Kokie Professional Translucent Setting Powder

A lightweight, sheer finishing powder with a natural finish to prolong the wear of makeup; Satin finish; Natural translucent color

Features: No Translucent

Katrina G.
Wilmington
I never tried a translucent powder so I bought this brand. It works well and blends into my skin very well even when I blend it into my foundation. I do not need to apply a lot, which is great! It also makes my skin look nice a smooth and I do not feel like I have a greasy face.  I only gave this product three stars because I feel like the price is a bit much for the amount that I got. It also has a smell to me that I do not like. I do not think I will be buying this again. I think that I will be looking for another brand to try when the time comes to buying more translucent powder.
Abby D.
Lake Geneva
Amazing product that’s easy to use and a cohesive addition to your makeup routine, regardless of skin tone. It kept my makeup in place without messing with the color of the foundation. My only complaint is with the packaging, as it can sometimes be difficult to get the powder out of the packaging.
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really don't like this that much. Yes it is low cost but not all that worth it if u want blotchy makeup. Rather invest in a quality brand , I tried it hey but now I know now to invest in something better.
lily a.
United States
I like this powder because it doesn't even feel like if you have it in your face. It is very light and it does its job.