BeautyFaceFace MakeupKokie
Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow

Kokie Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow

by Kokie

Shine on, sugar! Kokie Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow gives you a hint of shine for a bright, healthy glow in one of four barely-there colors. Each power delivers a delicate, buildable shine in a silky formula. Choose the shade the best...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kokie Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow!
Elena A.
Wilmington, OH
Kokie Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow uploaded by Elena A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The strobing palette is pretty when you use it for eyeshadow. It gives me a sheen and it is easy to put on. Go's on my eye lids like butter. This palette is not that expensive. You can buy it at Walmart for a few bucks like 5-6 dollars. Have fun putting on makeup is no hard.Kokie Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Unfortunately, this highlight palette is not one of my favorites. If you like a more natural looking subtle highlight, then you might like these. They just didn't give me as much shimmer and glow as I like. I can see this palette working for someone who likes quick natural makeup that's effortless. They give you a very slight shimmer, and you really can't build them up much either. Also, I don't think these shades would work for someone that has a deeper skin tone. I have fair skin, and if I layer it up too much it gives me a weird white/grey cast on my skin. That white cast would be even more noticeable on deeper skin, unfortunately.
Becca O.
Kokie Professional Strobing Palette, Get The Glow uploaded by Becca O.
If this palette is used immediately after setting spray, it can be pretty blinding!! On its own, it’s a bit lackluster. I’m still trying to figure out what shade won’t look like a stripe of color on my face but mixing them seems to work! The picture has no filter or enhancements, just setting spray!😘
AnnMarie E.
Hudsonville, MI
Purchased at: Target
Loveeeeee this highlight palette! The white of course gives the biggest pow but I enjoy I can tone it down with other shades based on what I’m wearing. I’m new to doing more detailed makeup so this is a great product to start with. I can’t use liquid because I already have oily skin so this works great!

Looking for your answer?