Kokie Professional Skin Perfect HD Liquid Foundation, 45C, 1.0 fl oz

by Kokie

Close your eyes and picture your dream foundation: it’d leave you flawless, perfectly match your skin, feel luxurious, be weightless, and wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. Now open your eyes and take a look at Kokie’s incredible Kokie Professional Skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kokie Professional Skin Perfect HD Liquid Foundation, 45C, 1.0 fl oz!
Salem, OR
Kokie Professional Skin Perfect HD Liquid Foundation, 45C, 1.0 fl oz uploaded by jennifer D.
Review for: Kokie Professional Skin Perfect HD Liquid Foundation, 45C, 1.0 fl oz
I don't normally wear foundation as I feel like it just wants to melt off my skin. But when I do wear foundation this is the brand I use. And it's odd because it's just a good ol rite aid brand foundation. Nothing fancy nor expensive. But it works wonders!! And makes my face feel great I don't feel like im wearing cake batter on my face. I truly love this foundation. I totally say give it a try!!
Fort Wayne Indiana
I normally can’t a find a foundation that isn’t to thick or comes off in like 2 hours. This foundation is really nice you can build it up, and it covers up those bad big ol pimples, it’s light weight. And doesn’t make me breakout. Highly recommend. And it’s really easy to find your color.
Five points , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this foundation it’s light coverage but covers enough! It’s lightweight and feels like nothing is there! It’s got a satin finish it isn’t matte or super dewy! If you like a light coverage foundation I definitely recommend this!
Asheville, NC
Review for: 90c
I'm sure this is supposed to be a dupe for the MUFE HD foundation, but I actually like this one a lot more!  It looks absolutely beautiful on the skin: fantastic coverage without looking cakey or dry.  The finish is natural and slightly dewy.  The wear time is decent, though not the longest-lasting if that's what you're looking for.  It lasts about 5-6 hours on my combo skin before it starts to look like it needs a touch up.  I have the lightest shade (10C I believe) and it's a great match for my fair, neutral-cool skin.  Overall, a really nice foundation at a really nice price!  If you're able to get your hands on it, I'd definitely say give it a shot!
Covert, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This foundation is good but it doesn’t have good coverage. It looks awesome in photos and videos. I love mixing this foundation with the Loreal Pro Matte foundation, the combination gives tou good coverage and its long lasting.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: 90c
This foundation is full coverage and takes only a pump or two to fully cover your face. Despite how pretty the coverage is and how smoothly it applies, it makes my skin breakout and after several hours if I dont set my skin with powder and setting spray becomes cakey and piles up into my pores. Which isnt a good look if you're trying to go out for an evening. but if you're just doing it for the gram, it looks great and doesnt have flash back
Review for: 90c
I would recommend staying far, far away from this if you have oily skin. It claims to be matte, but it’s definitely not. My face looks extra oily by the end of the day when I wear this. The coverage is nice and buildable, but doesn’t look great on those of us with oily skin. It probably works best for drier skin types.
Elgin, IL
This foundation is great full coverage and it matched my skin tone perfectly! It was not matte it is more on the dewy side .a little goes a long way ! The only thing I dislike is the lump a lot comes out so you have to be careful that not too much comes out
Rodney , MI
Review for: 90c
I think this is a nice foundation. It isn’t my favorite just because it doesn’t have enough coverage for the acne and acne scarring. It does have a beautiful finish and tends to stay put well. Great for clearer skin I’m sure.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
The best drug store foundation I ever used. It’s the best color match I have ever used. I used 10w I think. It looks beautiful and I buy this over some high end brands