Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Nightfall, 0.2 fl oz uploaded by Khadidja K.Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Nightfall, 0.2 fl oz uploaded by Teresa B.Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Nightfall, 0.2 fl oz uploaded by Amber W.

BY KOKIE

Kokie Professional Lip Veneer Cream Lip Gloss:A soft, ultra-shiny, buttery gloss Intense color Non-sticky see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
#Love #Ipsy #Influnster #Kokie I absolutely love mat Lipstick!!! #Desire color is my favorite!!! I cant wait to gwt more! Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Shadowy, 0.2 fl ozKokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz
Nesa W.
Hoquiam
I received this Kokie Kissable Liquid Lipstick in the shade Desire in a Ipsy bag. Overall I like this product a lot. It's a pretty shade, kind of on the lighter mauve tones, it's a pretty creamy formula that's not to drying. I haven't tried many liquid lips, but compared to the Kylie ones I have, I like this one better.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Has a pretty good formula I just wish they had more shades. I feel like I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy these like I would with other brands but it will still do the job. I don’t think I’d recommend it because it’s so hard to get your hands on.
Jessica G.
Texas
This brand is so amazing!! I’m a lipstick addict and I’m in love with them. They have an elephant logo too and are completely cruelty free and I really only use cruelty free but the formula for this lipstick is just perfect after it has dried!
Lillian E.
Davenport
I have their kissable matte liquid lipstick. I actually love this. It doesn't fully dry so their is transfer but I love the way it doesn't sink into my lines of my lips but fills them in. It doesn't smudge a bit so is recommend a lip liner
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
The consistency of this lipstick is amazing! It's super smooth and once it's on it doesn't make your lips feel dry like other matte lipsticks and it also lasts forever! I love it!
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a very nice lip stick.  I have it in the color Desire.  Desire is a pinkish color, which looks great in the Spring and Summer. The packaging is very nice.  It is super affordable at $6, and you get a lot.  I highly recommend and will purchase another color.
Zoe W.
mountain home
These are probably my all-time favorite lipsticks they are very long-lasting they come in a beautiful package and I would buy them time and again
Crystal W.
Manitowoc
I love this highly pigmented gloss. It lasts all day and matched my lips natural color. Glides on and blends beautifully!
Sarah Blair B.
USA
Love the color options, but the formula can become quite cake and wears off quickly. It never fully dries down.