Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz

by none

Kokie Professional Lip Veneer Cream Lip Gloss:A soft, ultra-shiny, buttery gloss Intense color Non-sticky
Start your review of Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz!
Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz uploaded by Mariah G.
This is a very good affordable liquid lipstick it goes on matte and doesn’t take long to dry down and feels creamy and doesn’t leave your lips looking crusty or chapped
San Bernrdno, CA
I REALLY DIG THIS. I saw the brand at walmart, and it was affordable and I needed a quick lipstick. I bought it, and honestly I really love it. The shade was a mauve tone lipstick and it does dry down matte. I always give my boyfriend smooches and when I wear this he doesn't get any on him and non smears on me. It does crumble, but it wasn't bad at all compared to others. (The colorpop ultramatte liquid lipsticks crumble like a cookie)
Brawley , CA
I absolutely love these “kissable” Matte Lip Glosses. They dry quickly and passed the transfer test! It even holds up pretty well while eating and drinking. I received one in an ipsy bag a few months ago and ordered four more! I would definitely try other Kokie products, not only are they great products they price is very affordable.
Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz uploaded by Morgan M.
I received this liquid lip in an Ipsy. It is a very pretty pink toned shade. The packaging is very adorable with the elephants! The liquid lip applied well and lasted all day. Would recommend it’s a good product
Love this lip gloss!! I received my very first one in my ipsy glamour bag. I was a little hesitant on the color- But after a couple of wears.. I fell in love! I now feel naked if I do not have it on. I have received so many compliments on it as well. Will definitely buy more once this one runs out. Color lasts all day...And you don’t even have to use much to get a nice result.
Burton , MI
Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany B.
This is actually the shade henna and I’m completely obsessed with this formula. It doesn’t dry your lips or show any cracking lasts all day long and feels so smooth. And of course I love this color! Very inexpensive as well. 5.99 at rite aid.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have this in color unstoppable and Desire in the matte liquid lipstick formula. I really love it! Its priced around $6 and the formula goes on smooth and doesn't dry out or bleed. It also has a nice smell. I look forward to adding more from this brand to my collection
Hialeah, FL
I am utterly and irrevocably in love with this lipstick. Where do I start...the price is super cheap, and the quality is awesome. I don’t know about anyone else but after trying lots of lipstick’s brands I know I will be coming back for more with this guys.
USA
Kokie Professional Kissable Liquid Lipstick makes your lips shine like never before and is such a wonderful and amazing product that I highly recommend and does not over pop the lips which is perfect and comes in a variety of colors!!
Middle Grove, NY
I purchase this lip product in the color Legend. And it is unbelievable. It’s the perfect shade and really looks like “your lips but better”. Is pigmented like a liquid lip but dries to a satin finish. Best of both worlds. Would definitely repurchase in other colors!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Mandy C. • a year ago
Absolutely worth it! It lasts throughout the day with minimal touch-ups